23 posts in this topic

Posted

In Regards To Your Dishonourable Insults

StyIin' Scarecrow

Loach

Members

0 posts

Sent Today, 11:00 AM

Look kid, I don't know who you think you are. You may be important on some random forums on the Internet, but I doubt that you have anything going on in your life outside of this. I don't care if you and your little Internet cohorts were sharing a "lol" at my expense. It means so little to me. I am an established novelist and have written hundreds of character profiles and reference sheets for various fanfictions and RP's. I could care less what a bunch of slack-jawed Zelda fanboys think of me. How many people do you know who can parkour like me, get over two and a half thousand combined views on his YouTube videos AND write as well as I can? (Assuming you know anyone in real life, that is to say.) Maybe you should get to know a person before you start mocking them? Or better yet, how about you look at your own shitty life before you even open your mouth about another person in general? Thanks and puppy off.

Why did he send this to me?

Posted (edited)

I never sent anyone that message. Why are you accusing me of this? Why would I've sent that to you, Chase? I don't know you at all and also I've never written fanfiction or RPs. Why am I being attacked like this? How can that be me anyways? It reads that it was sent today, yet I'm no longer a Loach and I have 45 posts rather than 0. Why is this being done to me? I've never sent, nor will I ever send someone a message that unnecessarily cruel.

Edited by Stylin' Scarecrow (see edit history)

Posted

It seems there's been a misunderstanding of some kind! I don't think Scarecrow would have sent that message. Maybe Chase is having a joke with him, which might seem to be a bad idea after the pressure he's been under. Hopefully this issue can be resolved!

Posted

It seems there's been a misunderstanding of some kind! I don't think Scarecrow would have sent that message. Maybe Chase is having a joke with him, which might seem to be a bad idea after the pressure he's been under. Hopefully this issue can be resolved!

I'm quite serious when I state that I never sent such a PM. Thank you for watching my back, Love.

Posted

hey guys whats going on in this thread

Posted

Looks like somebody (probs LL) made an alt for Stylin' Scarecrow, replacing the L with a capital i. I mean look at these side by side. I l

Chase couldn't you tell it wasn't the real one by the number of posts? In the thing you copy pasted it said 0 posts. Surely that should signal that there's something wrong there.

LL's broken again and really pheoing this whole thing for himself.

Posted

Oh, I get it. Alternate account.

Funny.

Ninja'd.

Posted

All this self destruction is kind of depressing to watch LL.

Please don't kill yourself or anybody else

Okay. Maybe it was brodongo or something maybe. Since he's the only person to visit the alt's profile before this thread was made, or the first post. Could always just be seeing the alt lurking though so I'm not properly accusing you brodongo.

And I mean, why would you visit the profile anyway if you wanted it to be a secret. It would be a giveaway right? And surely you'd be logged into the alt anyway, so!!

Posted

In your defense, Scarecrow, I should have easily picked up on the fact that it wasn't you.

I didn't even read it closely. I pretty much stopped at "Look, kid."

Posted

Yeah I looked at it and was all "Hey what the hell" and then I stopped and said "Wait this doesn't make sense" and I wrote a text to LL and said "Hey this guy was trollin the whole time wasn't he" and then after I sent the text I saw the post count and was all "oh its an alt"

Posted

In your defense, Scarecrow, I should have easily picked up on the fact that it wasn't you.

Two words in and it was already thread time.

Posted (edited)

Your negligence is excused. I thought you were trolling me, obviously there's a true culprit though. I honestly don't know what's going on and how it is someone can create an alternate account or why they'd do it to defame me. :(

Edited by Stylin' Scarecrow (see edit history)

Posted

It's not your fault. I was just trying to figure out why you'd send me something in the first place and in my haste didn't realize it was a joke.

Posted

It's not your fault. I was just trying to figure out why you'd sent me something in the first place and in my haste didn't realize it was a joke.

It's fine, I just don't know why Google is continuing to go out of his way to mess with me so much.

Posted

i wasn't messing with you. you were never supposed to know about it.

Whether your intentions backfired or not, it's still messing with someone and you knew that. It's whatever though, I'm glad everything was seen untangled at least.