Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A love of which you dare not speak.

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Doesn't always apply to siblings, either. Even really close friends can have that going on. Like, I've been best friends with my anonymous best friend (we'll call her Bob) for about twelve years now, give or take. Even though she's pretty and awesome, and I happen to swing both ways, I would never want to bang her because it'd be too weird and awkward. 

Posted

There is science behind the way that being around someone all your life can deter sexual attraction. I can't remember exactly what it is, but it was explored in the Vsauce video "Why do we have two nostrils?"

Basically being around someone for so long makes you so used to their scent that you can't really feel attraction for them. Doesn't always work, but then again, the olfactory is weird.

the Westermarck Effect? I've never heard of the smelling part, though. But I guess it's the same thing. Growing up with someone all your life will most likely inhibit future sexual attraction to that person. There will be no love of which I dare not speak. Thanks, Westermarck Effect!

Posted

Totally on it. Not sure if I'll put it on here or in the Wild West. Because someody's gonna end up writing smut.

I have a [REDACTED] fetish, and would really like to see [REDACTED] in that situation.

Knuckle. inevitably.

ive got a [REDACTED] fetish too, especially if [REDACTED] with a [REDACTED] but only if [REDACTED], of course. otherwise its just disgusting.

Sayubie and emsomniac like this

Posted

I hate the name of this thread so much oh my god

Posted

i love making pairing names, i dont even have to ship them. its just fun to name pairings :,3

Posted

This thread name is so obnoxious omfg

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Well ostensibly this is a guilty pleasure thread. There is anothe guilty pleasure thread but it kinda got away from the topic