Probably the Most Obvious Thing Youve Heard in a While

81 posts in this topic

Posted

There's an unusual amount of LGBT people on hyrule.net

obviously because the guys are so in love with me (pheo) and the girls are mad that they can't have me (pheo) and some of them even change genders to be with me (pheo).

So sad.

How about I hate you

Posted

i dont think this would even be a thing, i mean, the operative source of your pain is testicles, and unless they use the ovaries in the rearrangement mess (p sure they dont) id never have to suffer the same way that you do ;3

I think you get a nifty erection pump-thing in place of testicles so if you got kicked there you'd probably just get a hard-on. Or it would pop like a balloon O.o

Posted

Or it would pop like a balloon O.o

that sounds terrifying, actually.

This looks pretty realistic. Relatively speaking.

if nothing else, no strange, unwanted hardons.

on the flip side, i still think dicks look weird. even if every male i knew decided any area around me was suddenly a nudist colony, id probably still think theyd look weird.

Posted (edited)

Genitalia looks pretty weird in general - I mean dicks are pretty much just elongated clits to begin with, they're made from the same tissue.

There's actually a surgery called Metoidioplasty where the surgeon cuts the clitoris's connective tissue so it protrudes away like a penis (presumably already having been enlarged from testosterone), and then optionally extends the urethra up through it so one can pee standing up. You basically end up with a 2-ish inch penis that can actually get rigid with virtually no surgical complications.

This stuff is just kinda interesting, imo

Edit: Just watched that video, it isn't of a phalloplasty patient though, thats just a cis guy who had erectile dysfunction and got an implant. So, of course it looks realistic.

Edited by emsomniac (see edit history)

Posted

How do you know this?

Also, cis.

Posted

What, about the video? There is a link to the surgeon's website and phalloplasty isn't listed, but penile implant is. There aren't a whole lot of doctors that do transgender surgeries and he would have it listed if he did. Also because I've never seen a surgery that looked that close to a natal penis, the title of the video is penile implant, and they mention the pump being in the scrotum.

Also, cis?

Posted

Em is really interested in this because she's gonna get a bunch of different combinations of genitals implanted randomly across her body

Posted

a bunch of different combinations of genitals implanted randomly across her body

that kind of description reminds me of a manga i once read, recommended to me by a childhood friend.

oh wait, that was you.

Posted

Oh right.

Yeah that's my image of Em in my head now.

Posted

I can agree that penises are generally odd looking. Like yeah yeah vaginas come in all shapes and whatever but flaccid penises are just weird and squishy and swingy.

source: boyfriend who finds my fascination funny

Posted

Em is really interested in this because she's gonna get a bunch of different combinations of genitals implanted randomly across her body

Well, I wouldn't go that far... though I guess I could use an extra set of genitals every now and again.

The reason I'm interested in this stuff mostly stems out of my own research into mtf surgeries though, and the fact that I already spent a little time looking into it during some conversations with amanda a while ago.

Posted

pfft, ive looked into mtf surgeries, hormones, etc.

what i wanna know is why testosterone is so bloody expensive. seriously. oi, all you raging teenage and slightly-past-teenage males--blood type, now. (joke)

I can agree that penises are generally odd looking. Like yeah yeah vaginas come in all shapes and whatever but flaccid penises are just weird and squishy and swingy.

source: boyfriend who finds my fascination funny

vaginas are like ninjas, hidden in bushes. penises are all there and stuff.

Posted

A+ or O+

Eh? Eeh?

Posted

what i wanna know is why testosterone is so bloody expensive.

You can get injections for $30 a month, the expensive part is the numerous psychiatrist visits so you can get a letter of recommendation for HRT, and then the endocrinologist visits - though I think you can do informed consent in IL and skip all the BS gatekeeping stuff. I think most of the time HRT is at least partially covered by insurance, too.