Probably the Most Obvious Thing Youve Heard in a While

81 posts in this topic

Posted

Or you can stand near me and just

always

Posted

injections

see, i have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge problem with this right here. i cant even watch needles going in on house, or when put in my arm by a nurse, or anything. i can barely watch the vet give my cat a shot. trying to stab myself with one of those is basically impossible, unless i closed my eyes and then just shot up blindly. :<

A+ or O+

Eh? Eeh?

oddly enough, my blood type is AO, aka A. dunno if im a + or a - though.

Or you can stand near me and just

always

but you go to an aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart schoooooooooooooooooooooool

Posted

update:

so after much harsh debate, hours with sayuri and name sites, and staring down some wikipedia pages, i compiled a list of names:

Joshua
Nicholas
Shawn
Laelius
Narcis(sus)
Bayani
Blasius
Julius
Lykourgos-->Lykour(?)
Silas
Alphonse/Alfons
Lethe
Ladon

and after a brief lapse of remembering a name i liked before all this went down, i figured i would go with

drum roll

Satou

barring some strange 180 of opinion, im thinking thats what im gonna go with.

Posted

satouri x sayuri I ship it

You should probably wait it out a bit just to see if that's definitely the name you want. Don't make a commitment just yet.

Posted

its like an 80%/something sayuri and co can call me for now, if nothing else.

alexciel (temp name drawn out of a hat) was just.....idk. i like the ending, but the alex part was just....no. and i knew itd get shortened to "alex" when every fiber in my body said "this name should be shortened to 'ciel'!"

Posted

Its a pretty big decision, but as long as you aren't legally changing it yet you have plenty of time to figure out if its what you want.

Posted

Not gonna lie you're making some pretty world of warcraft decisions there dude

Posted

world of warcraft decisions

Ok you're gonna have to explain this one

Posted

satouri

alexciel

These are the names of night elf druids or something like that just saying bro

Posted

probably one of the main reasons that i outright reject anything generic is due to having such a name for twenty years. ive had another amanda in my life since i could remember. there was one at my church, one i met in kindergarten and still know, several in high school....the list just goes on. my mom has claimed (irritably at the world) how the name would have been really rare, cept that some soap opera actress had her kid on tv and named her amanda, shortly after my parents had dished me out that name.

i guess you could say that i had the name before it was cool B|

satouri

alexciel

These are the names of night elf druids or something like that just saying bro

alexciel was, again, literally drawn out of a hat. sayuri had everyone present in her apartment write down names, and had me pull three and pick the best one (three instead of a one shot chance, because of my awful luck). the other two were "adam" and some other thing i really didnt like.

and of course satouri sounds like some sort of druid name, when you tag on an ending like that, jeegus.

Posted

Satou still just doesn't sound right to me :/ Not only is it Japanese, its normally a family name (like, /the/ most common one). I guess if you're really going for unique then it kinda makes sense but at the same time its going to be obvious that you named yourself - what parent would give their American child a Japanese name? I know there is some appeal to having a unique name (I had one that I dont care to share for 17 years and never met another person with it.) I'm just saying you /might/ wanna give it more than a few weeks time to decide and commit to one name. At least keep an open mind about it. I actually thought I was going to go with Olivia for almost a month before I had a change of heart.

The other thing is, since Satou isn't a name people have heard before, it isn't inherently gendered male. It might be easier on you to pick a very obviously masculine name.

Ok rant over, gonna throw some uncommon names at you.

Abram
Aden
Adriel
Adrien
Alek
Alden
Allan
Alexzander
Alton
Amadeus
Amarion
Amos
Archer
Ari
Aric
Arman
Armand
Arron
Asa
Asher
Barrett
Bernard
Blaise
Bourne
Braiden
Branson
Brant
Braven
Braxton
Brayson
Brennon
Breton
Brock
Broden
Broderick
Bronson
Brooks
Bruno
Bryon
Cale
Camron
Carlo
Castle
Cecil
Cedrick

Chance

Coeden
Cohen
Colt
Cordell
Cornelius
Creston
Cyrus
Dakoda
Dalvin
Dante
Darin
Dario
Daron
Darrien
Darrin
Daston
Daulton
Davin
Dawson
Dayne
Declan
Dennon
Demarco
Demetrius
Denver
Deon
Deondre
Destin
Devonta
Dillion
Dimitri
Dion
Dionte

Dominic
Dominik
Don
Donavon
Donnell
Dontae
Dorian

Dustin
Dyllan
Ean
Easton
Edison
Edmund
Efren
Elian
Eliezer
Elmer
Emerson
Emmett
Erich
Ervin
Ethen
Everton
Ezekiel
Faxon
Fidel
Fletcher
Freddie
Gage
Galen
Garett
Gavyn
Gerard
Gibson
Gideon
Greyson

Griffin
Gunner
Hans
Harlem
Harvey
Herbert
Herman
Hudson
Hyatt

Ian
Irving
Isaak
Isai
Jacoby
Jade
Jair
Jakobe
Jaleel
Jan
Jaren
Jarod
Javonte
Jaxon
Jaxson

Jedd
Jeff
Jeramiah
Jerrod
Jesse
Jetson
Jett
Justus
Kai
Kale
Kane
Kayden
Keagan
Keethan
Kennedy
Kenton
Kenyon
Keon
Keyon
Kian
Kilian
Kirby
Kole
Kolton
Kordell
Kyden
Kylan
Kynan
Lachlan
Ladarius
Lamont
Landen
Landis
Lathan
Lawson
Leland
Lester
Lionel
Lloyd
Maclean
Maddox
Manson
Marcel
Marion
Markel
Matteo
Matthias
Maxim
Maximillian
Mayer
Menachem
Mikel
Milo
Misael
Morgan
Moshe
Myron
Nash
Nason
Nevan
Nicklaus
Niko
Nirvana
Norman
Odissey
Orion
Paris
Paxton
Payton
Perry
Prince
Race
Raiden
Ralph
Ramsey
Randen
Randolph
Reagan
Reese
Reilly
Remington
Reuben
Rex
Rey
Riddick
Ridge
Rocco
Rocky
Rodrick
Rogan
Roman
Romello
Rook
Rory
Rourke
Rowan
Rowdy
Royce
Rudy
Rune
Rustin
Ryker
Ryland
Rylee
Ryley
Sabastian
Samson
Santiago
Santos
Savion
Sawyer
Shamar
Silas
Simeon
Sonny
Spenser
Sterling
Stratton
Sullivan
Syed
Sydney
Tavion
Tayson
Teddy
Teven
Thatcher
Theodore
Titus
Tobias
Trae
Tre
Trevin
Treyvon

Tristan
Trystan
Tucker
Turner
Tylan
Tyron
Uriah
Ulysses
Vaughn
Wade
Walker
Waylon
Winston
Wyatt
Xander
Yale
Zakary
Zander
Zavier

Zeke

My personal favorites are Adrien, Alton, Darrien, Dominic, Emmett, Ezekiel, Gage, Griffin, Jedd, Jett, Keon, Silas, Tristan, Zander, and Zeke

Posted

Wait you can be Jake Steel. Or like Snake. Or something. Do you get to change your middle name? I sincerely suggest changing your middle name to Danger or something. So you can say "danger is my middle name", if people even do that bit anymore.

Thunderbolt. Please.

Or like Mike Cunt

(I'm twelve)

despite how much ive run into people with my first name, ive never, ever run into someone with my middle name, in any form (its Fararra) but going by that would be....weird.

Satou still just doesn't sound right to me :/ Not only is it Japanese, its normally a family name (like, /the/ most common one). I guess if you're really going for unique then it kinda makes sense but at the same time its going to be obvious that you named yourself - what parent would give their American child a Japanese name? I know there is some appeal to having a unique name (I had one that I dont care to share for 17 years and never met another person with it.) I'm just saying you /might/ wanna give it more than a few weeks time to decide and commit to one name. At least keep an open mind about it. I actually thought I was going to go with Olivia for almost a month before I had a change of heart.

The other thing is, since Satou isn't a name people have heard before, it isn't inherently gendered male. It might be easier on you to pick a very obviously masculine name.

it doesnt have to be inherently male, or scream "i am made of testosterone aaaa". i just want it to be not female. and i didnt pick from a list of japanese names or anything, it has a different meaning, which is silly, but i like it. (and mostly the sound of it)

as far as the names.....im honestly choosier than what i eat :/

*edit* i also tend to have really critical commentary of names--i just wrote down the first thing any of them make me think of

Posted

Yo dude, if you just want to be "not female," then why don't you just make up your own gender? Do that, man. Like you see furries all the time who are wolves and cheetahs and minks and shit. If I were a furry I'd be an eldritch.

Anyways, name yourself Barry. Barry Linder. It rolls off the tongue. And I can start calling you straw or RAW or something.

Posted

What do you have against girls Chimetals

Posted

Yo dude, if you just want to be "not female," then why don't you just make up your own gender? Do that, man. Like you see furries all the time who are wolves and cheetahs and minks and shit. If I were a furry I'd be an eldritch.

Anyways, name yourself Barry. Barry Linder. It rolls off the tongue. And I can start calling you straw or RAW or something.

i meant name-wise, i dont need something that yells "im a male with raging testosterone levels". i still wanna be a guy.

i have no idea how you think anything rolls off the tongue with my last name :/ especially that :|

What do you have against girls Chimetals

i dont want to be one, for a starter