Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This is quite irritating, but.........

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I found out yesterday that the GCN Zelda Collector's Edition I bought of eBay wil have trouble playing Majora's Mask.

Apparently there were problems with the saving, and its a ROM!!!!

So the graphics are messed up. The flow of time is jittery, and apparently it freezes a lot.

I just got it today and it's still good, but it kinda suck that it has all these problems.

Posted

I found out yesterday that the GCN Zelda Collector's Edition I bought of eBay wil have trouble playing Majora's Mask.

So the graphics are messed up. The flow of time is jittery, and apparently it freezes a lot.

I just got it today and it's still good, but it kinda suck that it has all these problems.

Yeah, i got that edition to, and majoras mask works, but that's why i never buy stuff off ebay and places like that. i feel sorry for ya'

Posted

Isn't there a way of fixing it? I have never bought anythin in eBay but there must be a way for complaining, I think

Posted

My Collector's Edition MM has no problems......... :unsure:

Posted

There aren't really that many problems with gameplay. It's just the speed (and in a time-based game that does become a problem), which messes up sometimes, like it might go too fast or slow or whatever. But that is all because it is a ROM, not the original game been ported.

I still like it and all, it's just it is a bit annoying.

Posted

There aren't really that many problems with gameplay. It's just the speed (and in a time-based game that does become a problem), which messes up sometimes, like it might go too fast or slow or whatever. But that is all because it is a ROM, not the original game been ported.

I still like it and all, it's just it is a bit annoying.

Dude, that sucks.

I Feel sorry for you, Twili....

Posted

that stinks