Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Behold! I am a master Bionicle-itizer!

7 posts in this topic

Posted

1355635366m_DISPLAY.jpg

This is my biggest thing I made. I called it Beelzebub because nobody ever calls their bugs that for some reason.

1355635379m_DISPLAY.jpg

He's like 250 or so pieces. He's able to reach over 2 feet long if you extend his neck and hind legs, which is quite above average since most people build their stuff tall and I go for width and length a lot.

I'll post more later.

Posted

I have loved Bionicles since they started coming out and have gotten one each Christmas since. Maybe one day I should take all of them apart and create some abomination.

This looks pretty cool, though, I like how it's similar to a crab/lobster/centaur sort of thing.

Posted

Take some photos of it moving and stuff. Have you got any more things?

Posted

Man pheo we should go find our old Bionicles and make some shit with them

Posted

Take some photos of it moving and stuff. Have you got any more things?

Well, Beelzebub doesn't flex very well unfortunately; the joints are there but working with all those legs, the torso, and the arms is a hassle. He is easily one of my biggest creations and yet my most annoying one too because you can't do much with him.

These guys, on the other hand:

1355974431m_DISPLAY.jpg

This is Takanuva and the vehicle I built for him, the Warcycle A100. Takanuva is not really mine; this one's a rebuild of a 2010 LEGO set named Takanuva, who is himself a recurring character to be released in LEGO form. Anyway, he's much more fun than Beelzebub.

1355974448m_DISPLAY.jpg

Those blades on the back are his Twin Light Staffs, used for focusing his innate light powers. He can take one off the bike and wield it while riding, so he can zap any baddies as he speeds by.

1355974456m_DISPLAY.jpg

Takanuva can dismount of course. His own model was sleek and minimal in 2010, and since the Warcycle doesn't leave much room for fancy-armored pilots I decided to keep that artistic choice. 

1355974462m_DISPLAY.jpg

1355974467m_DISPLAY.jpg

Separate pictures of my two creations. In case you were wondering, the front wheel is indeed a double-bladed axe head with claws to make the wheel more circular.

pheonix561 and Dark_One like this

Posted

some cool shit Knux!

Posted

Thank you everyone! I've got a few more to post, starting with this guy:

1356044216m_DISPLAY.jpg

This guy is my concept of a defected Skrall. Just to summarize, Skrall are bad guys in the Bionicle universe but this guy went AWOL and decided to be a mercenary. Some of his concepts are based off a Skrall (bladed shoulder armor, armored boots with spiked "toes"), but he's mostly different from his former comrades.

1356044100m_DISPLAY.jpg

This is one of the Many poses you can put this guy in. Since most Skrall are bloodthirsty soldiers, it's nice to see one that shows some restraint in slicing up feeble opponents and would rather observe the world around him.

1356044138m_DISPLAY.jpg

Another pose, this time our warrior has suffered a rare defeat! I think he still looks intimidating even when on one knee. :o

1356044168m_DISPLAY.jpg

And finally, a pose to show what he's made of. Some might think that his proportions are a bit odd, but I love the poseability he has so much that I won't complain :D