Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CHRISTMAS 2012

54 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! :)

Posted (edited)

HEY LOOK I GOT OFF OF MY LAZY ASS AND TOOK A PICTUREPhoto+on+12-27-12+at+10.30+PM.jpg

I SHOULD PROBABLY CLEAN UP MY DESK

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)

Posted

^ No, really?

Anywho, got my copy of iDOLM@STER Shiny Festa: Groovy Tune. Beat the main game pretty quickly, working on perfecting all of the different songs. Beat a couple of them on the highest difficulty. The real kicker is that I've imported this and several other iM@S games, and just earlier this week, Namco registered trademarks for the iDOLM@STER series in Europe and America. Which probably means they're going to start localizing the games. Something that myself and other members over at Project iM@S agreed was just as likely to happen as a third Starcraft game being released in the near future. Which means I'll have to spend money all over again. At least it'll be cheaper.

I also purchased Mirror's Edge for myself- I've totally fallen in love with that game. It's just awesome. In addition, I also got some Microsoft points and bought the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim. Pretty cool main questline, though let me just say Miraak was the biggest letdown of a boss I've ever faced. But that's for the games board. 

In terms of actual gifts I got from others, I got a lot of new clothes, which I was pleased about. Like a couple really cute pairs of boots and tons of fun-patterned socks. And a sweet new fedora. And tons and tons of candy, which I've nearly completely decimated. Kind of why I ask people not to get me a ton of candy/chocolates- I've got a massive sweet tooth that's nearly impossible to restrain.

One of my best gifts was this awesome pair of new headphones though. The sound is absolutely perfect.

Posted

Treemo got me earbuds.

Photo+on+1-2-13+at+3.46+PM.jpg

EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Because they're show-endorsed they're gonna suck like all puppyin' shit

Posted

Nah man. I tried 'em out. They're actually very nice.

$(KGrHqV,!jEFCY7E7TMYBQ0j(UH0Ow~~60_57.J

Posted

NO

I SAID THEY WERE TERRIBLE

THEY ARE puppyING TERRIBLE

NO YOU LISTEN OT ME PUNK

ok fine i give up

Posted

i didnt wanna report in on my xmas till i could get this picture up.

imag0115ha.jpg

Teto likes this