Adventure Time Discussion

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Watching AT when you are high can be scary. Like the Jiggler episode. Oh my gosh i was freaking out.

Posted

That faceless puppy from Jake the Dad gives me nightmares. I dont even

Posted

Okay, guys. remember how I got to the s4 nightosphere episode and hated it so I gave up on adventure time for a while?

I managed to learn what skipping an episode means so now I'm continuing my merry viewing of the series! THE EPISODE. WITH THE BEAR WHO WANTS TO BE A HERO LIKE FINN??? it actually made me legit cry :< EVEN THOUGH

he turns out to be working for the Lich-possessed snail

that bear is adorable and cute and woobie holy shit ;~;

same with the episode with the Princess Monster Wife? omigosh even though it made no sense at all Ice King was really sweet like, telling her and trying to get her to see that she wasn't ugly ;_; wah. this show.

and goliad was creepy as shit maan

Posted

My friend Nina hates Finn and Jake because they are always so mean to the Ice King. Like his first episode, S1E3, they are like "come dance with us in the cell!" so he gets excited, comes into the cell, AND THEN FINN PUNCHES HIM AND LOCKS THE CELL! Ice King just wants friends.

Posted

Man, I finished the season 5 premiere of adventure time and then forgot about it. I haven't seen any of adventure time since then. I need to be doing that.

Posted

holy shit the Princess Cookie episode 

sobs heavily THAT WAS THE SWEETEST, MOST TOUCHING THING 

emsomniac and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I texted my friend "So am I the only person to tear up during the princess cookie episode" and she goes "THAT WAS THE ONLY EPISODE TO MAKE ME SOB LEGITIMATE TEARS"

Posted

I just DL and watched Princess Cookie to see wut you guys were talking about. A lot of people on Tumblr said it was about Trans Identity issues. But I didn't really see it that way. But yeah it was a great episode. Didn't cry but I almost almost thought about crying.

Posted

that episode with all the miniature versions of the characters being shipped together though

Finn truly became a tumblr user in that episode.

Posted

I don't know how to quote between threads but I have this for you

tumblr_mekofs0ual1qmjb1go1_500.png

tumblr_mekofs0ual1qmjb1go2_500.png

Adult_Finn.png

6e6e06f0c26b3d487441880a474f727f.image.3

I'm just saying mang

Posted

So, I wanna host an Adventure Time werewolf after this Batman one gets finished, I'm thinking of theming it like a BMO Noir ep (would also negate character claiming woes). Not even in the planning stages yet, just throwing it out there.

Either that or I do a Game of Thrones theme.

Posted

I might might might be interested in an AT werewolf game. :>

Posted

I'd totally join an Adventure Time Werewolf I was wanting to write one but I can't be arsed writing it so joining someone else's one would be fun!!!

Posted (edited)

Yes.

One million times yes.

Edit: I've started writing up some initial ideas about roles and powers for each character. Obviously the main cast is going to be in, and I'll decide what side characters I put in based on how many people we have interested. No major spoilers, but I'm going to theme it like a BMO Noir episode and have one or more random people possessed by The Lich, so character alignment really wont have anything to do with town/wolf alignment. I'm not sure if there is a good way to actually include BMO as a character as I sorta wanted him to GM, but I'll figure that out as I go.

Edited by emsomniac (see edit history)

Posted

Yes.

One million times yes.

QcxZd.png

Are you sure you're ready for this level of commitment?

DR SHRUBBERY! and pheonix561 like this