Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tool Shed

13 posts in this topic

Posted

AKA "Where all the tools go"

Posted

Pheo posting threads about tools, fitting.

But seriously yeah its just really pander-ey marketing. Nerds like mountain dew and hot chicks. And to be fair, if its the same game fuel they put out for Halo a couple years back, its actually their best flavor (though I don't really drink caffeine anymore).

Posted

Game Fuel was like their best drink

I like Voltage a lot, though, as well as Throwback

Code Red blows, why do they still even make that stuff

Posted

Pheo posting threads about tools, fitting.

I WILL puppy YOU WITH A RAKE

emsomniac likes this

Posted

Not sure if you guys have Monster energy drink over there, but that is basically our equivalent it seems. We only have Mountain Dew Energy over here, not the usual stuff. You get tons of douchebaggy-looking people wearing hats or shirts with the Monster logo.

Skridovaste and Sahaqiel like this

Posted

I think you can get regular Mountain Dew in Selfridges, but I'm not sure if you have Selfridges in Scotland.

Posted

Never heard the name before, so maybe not anywhere I've been. Maybe in Glasgow or Edinburgh, but not Dundee or the north coast. There was some overpriced american shop though that had it though, probably for some extortionate price. I think they also sold boxes of Lucky Charms for like £10 (~$16).

Posted

Just looked it up. They are only in London, Birmingham and twice in Manchester.

Posted

Game Fuel was like their best drink

I like Voltage a lot, though, as well as Throwback

Code Red blows, why do they still even make that stuff

I always loved Code Red.

Ah, opinions.

I always hated these guys. I know how to play CoD, I can play sort of decent, but I can't bring myself to like the game. It's just not my type of game. Now if only the people at school could puppying realize that.

/minirant

Posted

Silver you have to understand that you have to be a dick on a stick to like CoD.

Only the truest bros are cynical forumgoers with a slight hatred for themselves, happy people, and other cynical people.

But at least we are not dicks on sticks.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

cynical forumgoers with a slight hatred for themselves, happy people, and other cynical people.

Literally. Me.

Well no technically I don't hate myself I just have low self esteem

Posted

Not sure if you guys have Monster energy drink over there, but that is basically our equivalent it seems. We only have Mountain Dew Energy over here, not the usual stuff. You get tons of douchebaggy-looking people wearing hats or shirts with the Monster logo.

We have people here who tattoo the Monster logo onto their visible flesh, and wear Monster hoodies/baseball caps.

Multiple people.

Incidentally, Code Red is probably some of the best sweet cherry sodas there are. By sweet I mean artificial tasting and crafted to hook up well with our taste buds. In regards to red cherry sodas, I like Code Red the best, and the worst would be cherry variety Ski. Cherry Ski gave me a worse reaction than drinking club soda or trying to drink milk using straight cocoa powder as chocolate milk mix. I don't understand how it can sell enough to stay afloat. I'm somewhat of a soft drink connoisseur. I've sampled many blends in my time, and remember them as if they were people...

Also, CoD is fun. It's not like, bad, in mechanics, per se, but the whole "realistic FPS solely meant for multiplayer" trend is pretty awful, and really is more of a shallow attempt by the industry to get a bunch of people to play their games without having to try too hard to make interesting gameplay. I could say the same things about CoD I could about stuff like Farmville. They're not really bad games, they just get more attention than they ever deserved.

Posted

Hah, I would say more like Mario.

Lately I feel like if you've played one, you've played them all. At least the 2D offerings.