Hi I'm Toon_Link

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, I'm Toon_Link. I've been playing Zelda for 10 years. My first game i played was Oracle of Seasons and the first game i bought was a Wii with Twilight Princess. I've played and owns almost all games. I like Zelda music, gaming, fan art and Zelda roleplay.

PrimaGaga and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Welcome dude! Seasons was a great game. Glad to have you on board.

Posted

My first game i played was Oracle of Seasons

this alone game you a million bonus points in my head. all the zelda games ive beaten are the handheld ones, but most people seem to play them on the console, so im glad to have you aboard :>

Posted

Yeah, I think the 3D Zelda games are too easy. The handheld and the old games were much harder. Seasons was one of the first games I played and every time I play Seasons it feels very... Nostalgic. So many people like only the 3D games. Hm, I wonder why?

Posted

Probably because most people think pretty graphics means a better game. But yeah Wind Waker and wut I've played of Skyward Sword are pretty top notch though.

Posted

Yeah, I think the 3D Zelda games are too easy. The handheld and the old games were much harder. Seasons was one of the first games I played and every time I play Seasons it feels very... Nostalgic. So many people like only the 3D games. Hm, I wonder why?

and thats not even touching on the 3d handheld zelda games. im sorry, but "how many trees are on the island?" isnt much of a puzzle :<

maybe its because a lot of the 3d zeldas are also sorta "classic" in their puzzles? i mean, the three-push-block puzzle int exactly hard anymore :/

Posted

Heyyyoo, welcome to Hnet!! Seasons (alongside Ages!) is an awesome game. ur cool (o:

Posted

and thats not even touching on the 3d handheld zelda games. im sorry, but "how many trees are on the island?" isnt much of a puzzle :<   maybe its because a lot of the 3d zeldas are also sorta "classic" in their puzzles? i mean, the three-push-block puzzle int exactly hard anymore :/
Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks was a bit too easy I think. The 4 first games, the Oracle games and Majpra's Mask was a bit more challenging.

Posted

Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks was a bit too easy I think. The 4 first games, the Oracle games and Majpra's Mask was a bit more challenging.

the only challenge ST and PH really dropped on you was the hidden extra dungeons. but those tended to be reminiscent of the old games anyway, so. still p cute though.

Posted

So did this guy ever come back?

Posted

Oh darn, and here I thought this was my first opportunity to say hello to a new member and compliment them on their fine tastes.

Oracle of Seasons was my second Zelda title, but it holds a a special place in my heart above my first.

Posted

PROFESSOR NEVARA

should stick around cuz I remember her being a p. coolio person <:

Posted

come back

love us

ive barely met you and i miss you already

Posted

Well, Cascade, I do intend to stick around as best as I can. My life is empty and boring and thus in need of productivity.

Though I don't see how you thought I was p cool psychoriffic person, have we spoken before or is that merely an observation of yours?

Posted

I just think people who make more than 1 post are generally cool people who I want to stick around and become active users! \o/ hooray for stickin' around