Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fortunately/Unfortunately

25 posts in this topic

Posted

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortunately,_Unfortunately

Rules:

• One person begins with a sentence (e.g., One day Little Johnny walked to the local shoe shop).
  • The next person tells of something unfortunate that happens (e.g., Unfortunately, Little Johnny was hit by a refrigerator.).
  • The following person contributes a fortunate event (e.g., Fortunately, the refrigerator was made entirely of marshmallows).
  • The fourth person will contribute an unfortunate event (e.g., Unfortunately, he died.)
  • The fifth person will contribute a fortunate event (e.g., Fortunately, he came back to life.), and the process is repeated

The game does not have any specified ending point.

------

One day a dragon came to stay at the Hnet house.

Posted

Unfortunately is was the blue eyes white dragon

Posted

Fortunately it activated my trap card!!!!!!!

Posted

unfortunately, it was a trap that only negated magic cards. (oh man my inner nerd is showing)

Posted

Fortunately cards dont have any real power in this dimension and so the power of the dragon and the trap cards and magic cards stuff didn't matter at all to the safety of the people.

Posted

Unfortunately, the Hnet house burned down due to electrical fires from the sheer amount of energy needed to project the holograms that duel disks normally project.

It was a lot.

Posted

Fortunately, we had insurance for it

Posted

Unfortunately, it will take months to rebuild and we have nowhere to stay.

Posted

Fortunately, I can use spaaaaaaaaace magic! to teleport us into another timeline where our house never got burned down and we openly welcome ourselves into our alt-timeline house

Also I'm going through a phase in this timeline

Posted

Unfortuanately alternate versions of ourselves live here and want to kill us.

Posted

Fortunately, since this is opposite universe, their Blue Eyes White Dragon is on OUR team

Posted

Unfortunately the Blue Eyes White Dragon is still a hologram, and as such the alternate Hnet house burned down due to electrical fires, because we travelled to a timeline where the only thing different was that our alternate selves had different favourite colours.

Posted

Unfortunately alternate pheo was a homo anyway and since this alternative universe doesnt change sexualities of people, true pheo was a homo as well, and it was at that moment that the pheos came together and kissed passionately "I knew the only man I could ever love was myself" Pheo A said. "Fate tore the fabric of the universe it self to bring us together" said Pheo B. The unfortunate part is that this was totally gross to watch.

Posted

Fortunately, we made doujinshis of the incident and sold them, which allowed us to buy a new house.

Posted

Unfortunately, this created a fanbase of rabid, desperate fangirls who are now crowding around the house and trying to break in to get some of that hot PheoxPheo action.