*~dIgnIx~* is Sayuri

By pheonix561 in Casual Discussion,
You might have figured that out already but there are some people who might not be aware of the fact? Remember how Sayuri used to be a known member of the forums, and then she just up and vanished one day? She came back, and is also dignix.

BUT PHEO I hear you ask WHY CARE well BECAUSE LOOK

DO YOU REMEMBER HOW "DIGNIX" IS SUPPOSED TO BE A TWELVE YEAR OLD OR SOMETHING I MEAN LOOK AT HER INTRO THREAD OF LIES WHEREIN I WAS REALLY POLITE TO HER

I MEAN REALLY LOOK AT THIS POST SHE MADE IN MY ART THREAD (Tappy I'm having a really hard time quoting posts from different threads because I can't copy/paste the post data, if there's any way to do that can you please tell me thank you) AND THEN I RESPONDED WITH THIS REALLY POLITE AND FRIENDLY ANSWER TO HER QUESTION AS YOU WOULD RESPOND TO SOMEONE WHO WAS PREPUBESCENT AND ASKED WHAT A FURRY WAS???

And then she tells me a little while later on skype that she's dignix and I'm all RAAAAAAAAAGE and then she makes posts like "pheo's funny" and I'm all "Shut the fuck up little girl" and everyone is all "Oh my god why would you ever say that to a little girl" But it's NOT A LITTLE GIRL ITS SAYURI CAN'T YOU SEE THIS

And the worst part, and I've only just realized this as I'm typing this, is that Sayuri did this in such a way that I would be polite and friendly to a minor, and then get really angry when I realized she was actually an adult who was trying to trick me into thinking she was a little girl over the internet.

Sayuri took advantage of my good nature and framed me for being a pedophile for shits and giggles.

BUT NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH SO YOU KNOW ITS NOT TRUE anyways I'm just mentioning this now because she asked me to keep it secret so she could fuck with the rest of the people on this forum who thought she was a little girl but just recently she was like "yeah you can tell them its me I don't care" so. Man what a dick right?
  • 51 replies