WINDWAKER WII U REBOOT ANNOUNCED

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm pretty sure they said they have a different team working on the two games. Also, why wouldn't you want them to work on the game and add more things to it? Remakes are expected to have things added to them at this point and since it's such a popular title as well as from one of the BIG THREE companies.

We're just posting our hopes and dreams anyway, which won't happen. ;~;

Posted

Yeah our hopes and dreams for Wind Waker HD is all we have until E3 when Nintendo will show what Wind Waker HD is all about.

Posted

I almost finished playing wind waker but put my Nintendo Wii away in order to make room for my Wii U, hopefully it comes out soon so I can start over fresh again.

Posted

Well get your Wii back out and finish Wind Waker before the HD version comes out. Wind Waker HD will have some changes to it. Miiverse, the Graphics, off tv play, and the in game changes like controls for example. So get to finishing the GCN version. I will be making a changes video once I get Wind Waker HD too.

Michael and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Sounds good, I look forward to your content.

Posted

Based on what we got of the WW trailer at E3, people best be gettin' WiiUs soon because I'm gonna be sending WW Tingle Bottle messages to everybody.

Posted

I like that you can make The King of Red Lions go faster.

Posted

http://www.zelda101.com/WWHDNABoxart.png

Here is the Wind Waker HD NA Boxart I linked it because of how huge it can be when put into image form. Here is the latest Video as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBLNDfXjRcQ&list=PLGpHjSzoT4uWKhOnJIZpoby6Ykdcj5xU1

I had to link the GameXplain Video because I did not feel like getting the Nintendo Direct Video and editing out everything but the Wind Waker HD Video.

Posted

DAMN IT SOMEONE BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH ABOUT THE SELFIES

Posted

Selfies and faster sailing = gettin' pretty hype