67 posts in this topic

Posted

AYSHE DEESHE

THE BEST OF THE THREE

HixdralayHiny likes this

Posted

wait what about spidduwagonu and the german

Posted

I will admit I like the thought of Stroheim being in the game, but do you honestly think Speedwagon belongs in a fighting game?

Posted

YES? OF COURSE?

Posted

he throws a bladed hat at jonathan, which does nothing despite hitting bone, quickly getting his ass kicked afterwards, and he has a sledgehammer during the Dio fight but never actually uses it for anything because they are puppying zombies

Speedwagon is an announcer or something

Posted

thats dumb and stupid

Posted

Hey you can't complain, after all, Speedwagon is going to own a Helicopter one day!

Also supposedly, even if you are not a Ripple user, getting hit in the pressure point like Zeppeli did to Jonathan and later Speedwagon will give anyone the ability to channel a ripple, but only 1 in 10,000 can actually do it to a significant extent

my point is that speedwagon could possibly generate enough ripple to make someone slightly uncomfortable. an excellent power indeed!

Posted

Posted

first dlc character thats not Kira confirmed as Shigekiyo Yangu a.k.a Fatty

JoJo-ASB-28.jpg

Posted

It turns out that the reason Fatty is in this game, and as the first DLC character (available at launch) is because he is actually one of Araki's favorite characters

Posted

Iggy from part 3 and Fugo from part 5 announced apparently! I don't have any pictures or videos or anything from the game of them yet scratch that I just got the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC6n-6J_anY

Iggy is the dog from part 3 who was initially a joke but later gets a redesign once he gets into a fight to make him more relatable. During that part we get to see what he is thinking and everything. Likewise, the Iggy in ASB will be voiced. He is NOT talking though, its just what he is thinking. Dogs can't talk stupid

Old Iggy looked like this

Iggy_Chews.png

while the redesigned one looked like this

Dwfmm9.gif

Fugo was a main character who was written out of part 5 when Araki realized he made his Stand way too OP. As a fighting game character it should be easy to keep him in check

02.jpg

WAIT OH puppy WHAT

that dude at the end of the trailer is Baoh, which is a series that Araki did before starting Jojo that went way over my head

like, in that flashback where Young Joseph is on that Airplane that gets hijacked, he is reading Baoh

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Posted