Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle

67 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Posted

Posted

Old Joseph (part 3), LisaLisa (part 2), Anasui (part 6), and Vanilla Ice (part 3) all confirmed!

proxy.jpg

Posted

tumblr_mtqylki1yR1sh11j9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtqylki1yR1sh11j9o2_r1_400.gif

Posted

Just heard yesterday about the fact that this is actually going to come overseas. Got to start thinking about reading the manga now, so when I get the game I can get a bit more out of it than just a zany fighting game.

T1g likes this

Posted

Instead of just a zany fighting game, it's actually a zany manga. In the best possible way, though. It takes a little getting used to, but once you acquire a taste for it there's no turning back.

Posted

Just heard yesterday about the fact that this is actually going to come overseas. Got to start thinking about reading the manga now, so when I get the game I can get a bit more out of it than just a zany fighting game.

how did you just hear about this yesterday when I made those two posts about it?

Anyway, you can skip parts 1 and 2 because the anime did them perfectly, and the rest can be found on Bakabt, EXCEPT part 4. Part 4 is a bit of a special case, you should get as much of it from here as possible: http://donebetterelsewhere.blogspot.com/, and then just read the remaining 4 or so with the bad translation

speaking of, Pheo, they added 2 more volumes since I gave you the files, so you should grab those ones

Posted

I thought you gave me all of part 4? What parts am I missing? Did you give me part 4 up until a certain point, or is this something like chapters 1-35, and then 70-100 or something? Am I going to accidentally miss some vital story information?

Posted

how did you just hear about this yesterday when I made those two posts about it?

In this thread? Because when I came here to mention it, the "latest post" it took me to was from like the 14th of August.

Posted

This guy makes me laugh:

JBVCdvZ.png

T1g likes this

Posted

He's in the game

Posted

GOOD.