I'm just really stressed out right now.

24 posts in this topic

Posted

30 Rock is pretty boring to be honest. I probably wont bother finishing it. I just happened to be watching episode 3/4/5 of season 1 it when I made that post.

Posted

Well, I don't have a lot of time to watch things. If I'm going to watch anything anytime soon, it's probably going to be Trapeze, or Aria, which Mufn has cited as a pretty feel-good series. Or even just some kind of average lighthearted series. I've felt for awhile now that I've kind of been saturated in anime that's too consistently plot-heavy. I need something that I don't have to take seriously.

Posted

"Parks and Recreations" and "Community" are the best shows to watch ever.

Posted

Well to bring some positive feelings into this thread, this post from the "You know what I hate the most?" thread a couple weeks ago has been resolved. I found out I got into my program today :> Not that I was super worried, my advisor told me this morning that everyone that had the minimum requirements got in. So that's cool. I feel old now, now that I've had my last official advisement appointment at school and I've only got a year left ahead of me. It's weird. 

Right now I'm a little stressed with school and work but not terribly so. I've just got to stay on top of dates.

Posted

I'm glad you got in, Cirt. Hopefully you don't have to stress yourself too much anymore. I would imagine almost being done with the education system is pretty strange, since most our lives we've been in it.

Posted

Also sigh and lol, I feel silly. Every time I'm stressing about my flatmate I talk to her and I'm like "I really do breed hate when I'm alone" because she's nice and I get along with her really well. So that's okay.

Posted

That's good. It took me a few rereads to understand what it meant, exactly, but I understand now.

Posted

Am I allowed to rant too? O_O

Posted

Yeah, sure. You can make a thread in Rants and Raves. Or you can just make a post in the "You Know What I Hate The Most?" thread (in R&R forum), if you're not looking for much feedback.