What's your favourite movie series?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Harry Potter, Twilight, Narnia, Lord of the Rings, etc etc.

Mine might be Pirates of the Caribbean tbh.

Posted

How did you like the last Pirates? I haven't seen anything after At World's End...which was the 3rd? Idk. the plot was always so confusing

I really like Star Wars, though I believe the way to watch all of them is: IV, V, II, III, VI. It's called the Machete order, and completely takes out the first movie because there is literally nothing in the first movie (of the prequels that is) that is continued on into the rest of the series. We don't actually need to know Anakin's childhood, there's less JarJar puppying Binks, and the only kind of cool thing was pod racing. But even the pod racing sequence lasts like half the movie. puppy the first movie.

So anyway, back to the order. You learn about Luke, in the fifth movie you see the whole twist of Darth Vader, then you go back and learn about Anakin, and wrap up Luke's story with episode VI. It's brilliant.

Matrix trilogy was okay...Spider-Man 1&2 were pretty good... I can't really say anything about Harry Potter because I'm a huge fan of the books -- therefore, a big critic of the movies. I also like Indiana Jones

I will watch Lord of the Rings again after I get around to reading the books lol

Posted

I really enjoy the Zoolander series.

Posted

STAR WARS

STAR WARS

ALL THE STAR WARS

Posted (edited)

Back-To-The-Future-Wallpapers-back-to-th

HELL. FUCKING. YES.

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)

Posted

star-wars-blu-ray11.jpg

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Dude Zoolander 4 was the best movie ever.

Posted

MARVEL-CINEMATIC-UNIVERSE-PHASE-ONE-LOGO

Posted

Series? I would probably say, the Toy Story series? That counts right. Probably the only series I can think off the top of my head that I could watch over and over without getting bored. such an adorableeee series

still have never seen a star wars film also

Cirt likes this

Posted

the batman series was pretty good, yeah. I enjoyed LOTR.

Posted

Series? I would probably say, the Toy Story series? That counts right.

Yeah, basically movie franchises like that with a couple sequels. I'd say at least two sequels though.

Posted

jurassic_park.jpg

Posted

Lord of the Rings, Marvel Cinematic Universe (not sure if that should count or not), Toy Story. Hellsing Ultimate is a series of OVAs, and I enjoy them quite a bit.

Posted

The Marvel Movies totally count and are totally amazing. Trying to think of other good series that arent a joke, hold on.

OH! Even though I haven't seen them all, I really like the Alien/Prometheus series.

Also a sucker for the "of the Dead" series. Dawn was probably the only good one though. Only saw the remake of it though.

I've also seen all five original Planet of the Apes, and I really enjoyed the 2 remakes as well.

Posted

indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-los

Arachne likes this