Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Guitar Hero/Guitar Hero ll

16 posts in this topic

Posted

I recently bought my brother Guitar Hero ll for his PS2, because it looked like a pretty fun game. So far, I really like it. It also has music I like. :) Has anyone else here played it? :embarrassed:

Posted

never played it myself, but I've watched it played. actually, by my cousin who only has one hand (his left arm ends just past the elbow). oddly enough, he's the best gamer I've ever seen despite this...

it looks like a fun game, though, and yes the music is pretty good

plus that mini guitar is just the coolest thing ever!

Posted

I've played it, not for that long tho, I still think it's a pretty good game though

Stupidly, guitar hero 1 and 2 are a couple of the games over here which the ps3 is not backwards compatable with...

another good game that isn;t backwards compatible is gran turismo 4, soul caliber 2 isn;t either and san andreas has major problems, o and so does okami...

Posted

I just bought all the remaning bnus songs yesterday. :) My favorite songs right now in the game are "Hangar 18" and "Less Talk more Rokk". Thaey are fairly challenging and have cool guitar solos. ^_^

Posted

best song ever: trogdor

best song on guitar hero 2: TROGDOR!!!!!!

must buy guitar hero 2 :D :D :D

Posted

Seems like now, it's also been made an X-box 360 game , with a white X-plorer guitar...:) People are saying that it will have the most downloadable content (Like songs from the original guitar hero) than any other X-box 360 game. There are even rumors that it might come out for the Wii in 2008... :huh:

Posted

Guitar Hero for the Wii has been confirmed, I think.

Posted

Really? That sounds pretty cool. Yeah, recently my brother and I bought Guitar Hero for Xbox 360 (I dont remember if it was 1 or 2) It's actualy pretty fun, challenging, but fun :)

Posted

only II is out for the 360, so that would've been it, apparently the halo songs might be made available on it at some point in the future :D

and guitar hero III has been confirmed for the wii as well, although will probabbly come with the guitar attachment, i tried practising using a wiimote and a nunchuk and it didn;t really work very well

maybe if i used the wiimote for the fret board instead of plucking...

Posted

Alright, I finally moved up to hard mode, where you use all five fret buttons. :D

I'm stuck on the songs under #7...they're freakin' hard.... :embarrassed:

Posted

yeah, i think so too. I really look forward to it. Another game i ook forward to, wii music=)

Posted

Is there a release date for guitar hero for the Wii?

Posted

Is there a release date for guitar hero for the Wii?

I don't think there is an exact date yet....it's estimated to be out in 2008, though....

Posted

I heard this christmas actually and they plan to bring one out per year, guitar hero 2 came out before christmas for the other consoles (not 360) i think...

As for whether i get the wii or 360 version (i'll have a 360 by then) depends how much the game differs and whether the 360 version is more expensive.

Assuming there are no big differences:

-If the 360 version is more expensive, I'll get the wii version

-If they're the same price I'll get the 360 one because it'll be easier to download and save content and new songs.

Posted

(i'll have a 360 by then)

WHAAAAT!???? NOOOO! THOU SHALL NOT SUPPORT BILL! KILL BILL! KILLBILL! :angry: