Minority Rule

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Sure. add me to a group if you need to or just use the Hnet chat.

Posted

this is entirely silly

Chase and I were going to team up and win together...

Also, I tried to trick Chimetals into losing but he didn't trust me because I am the absolutely worst person to trust in these games sometimes, lol.

i talked to both you and emma, then didnt do anything with either of you, lol

as for the points, i wish there was some way to include it in our info, like rupees. though we could also use rupees, but that doesnt leave a record, and not everyone is cool with that anyway, which would cost us players :< we could keep it in our siggys or something, but updating that regularly is an issue, too.

Posted

i talked to both you and emma, then didnt do anything with either of you, lol

as for the points, i wish there was some way to include it in our info, like rupees. though we could also use rupees, but that doesnt leave a record, and not everyone is cool with that anyway, which would cost us players :< we could keep it in our siggys or something, but updating that regularly is an issue, too.

let me direct you over hererererererere

http://www.hyrule.net/forum/topic/18125-a-belated-valentines-message-from-teto/#entry395954

Posted

yes. im all over that. hell, we could include any forum game with winners/losers (like werewolf) into that kind of tally, imo. and if tappy gets in on it (i wish i could html or whatever to offer to help) we could possibly stuff it under out post count or w/e. and allow for negative numbers.

though what kinds of prizes should we have? maybe a secret special one if you become hopelessly in debt?

append: btw, how much i overthought this one tiny round.

im really looking forward to how this turns out. as i see it, the situations are:
1) not a lot of people read the flavor text, and wind up voting based on their actual opinion (yes....probably)

2) people read the flavor text or predicted 1, so most people vote no

3) everyone realizes number 2, so they vote yes to stay in the minority and yes is the majority again

4) we get a clusterpuppy of people torn between 2 and 3 and everyone votes almost haphazardly

5) more people have talked to each other and allied than i thought, and im puppyed either way :>

6) lots of people have talked to each other and "allied" but no one actually works together, and you get another version of 4

Posted

3) everyone realizes number 2, so they vote yes to stay in the minority and yes is the majority again

In the end, this was my thought process, but yeah, it took way too long to come up with an answer. Eventually I just said puppy it and decided to just go with it, since I thought people would probably just vote randomly based on how much they thought about it.

Posted

For some reason, I found pumpkin pie was actually pretty polarizing, which is why I picked the question. I GUESS NOT.

Also I thought most of you would see my blatant attempts to promote pumpkin pie as a reason to suspect I was voting opposite to it. So I really really overestimated the thought that would be put into this, lol.