PersonalDNA

37 posts in this topic

Posted

um mine is accessible via clicking on my sig but I will post in spoilers anyway

Considerate Designer

• As a DESIGNER, you are receptive to ideas and experiences, and enjoy the beautiful things in life, yet you are also grounded and realistic about yourself and the world.

• You have a quiet appreciation for beauty in all its forms – in nature, in people, and in human creations from architecture to movies.

• Instead of only focusing on functionality, you try to incorporate your good sense of style and taste into your choices.

• At times you feel unsure of yourself, especially when confronted by other people.

• You aren't the kind of person who insists on having things your way all the time – you are willing to go along with other people's opinions, even if you disagree.

• Others may not know this about you, but you are very interested in new ideas, thoughts, expressions, and experiences. You enjoy learning and trying new things.

• Although you are practical, you are anything but boring – you have depths to you that others cannot see.

• The idea of doing the same thing every day for the rest of your life scares you – you need more excitement and challenge than that!

• You have a remarkable eye for detail and precision, noticing things that others miss.

• You trust others, care about them, and are slow to judge them, making you CONSIDERATE.

• You value your close relationships very much, and are more likely to spend time in small, tightly-knit groups of friends than in large crowds.

• You enjoy exploring the world through observation, quietly watching others.

• Relating to others so well, and understanding their emotions, leads you to trust people in general, even though you're somewhat shy and reserved at times.

• Your belief that people are generally well-intentioned contributes to your sympathy regarding their problems.

• Although you may not vocalize it often, you have an awareness of how society affects individuals, and you understand complex causes of people's behavior.

• You like to look at all sides of a situation before making a judgment, particularly when that situation involves important things in other people's lives.

• Your close friends know you as a good listener.

•  

I think it's quite accurate, or those are things that people have told me about myself that I consider to be true. and to answer the mystery about the topic, Saha, I don't believe I ever created one. I found personalDNA from a friend on tumblr and I think Cas got it from me, and I remember asking Teto some time ago to edit my image so I could put in my signature. but yeah no topic until now <3

I think the leader type is a general name, like artist, scientist, etc.

I think in general I am not spontaneous. Maybe about inconsequential things I am more spontaneous. I dunno.

this is a joke right

LL you are one of the most impulsive people I know

I guess spontaneity does not always = impulsiveness though

Posted

"Maybe I am spontaneous about inconsequential things like driving to colorado springs on a whim"

Posted

CONSIDERATE INVENTOR BROS

internet-bro-fist.jpg

Posted

Cool quiz! I got Animated Creator, which sounds really neat!!

TnH7e3b.png

I'm a little surprised my empathy is so low, but I guess that gives me something to work on! Let me guess how you guys feel, for practice :D Some people told me more having a higher aesthetic than functional means I would care more about looks than personality, but I wasn't thinking like that when I answered the questions! I promise I like your personality!!

(ganny got Considerate Architect;

uptasAe.png

the considerate part seems okay, but I don't think parts of the architect are too accurate. "You are quite sure of yourself, so that you tend to know the best ways of doing things" BALLS TO THAT)

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Hey whats the "agency" side of these quizzes anyways

Posted

Agency is the measure of how in control of your life you believe you are. A low agency, for example, means you believe things like luck, higher powers, fate, etc. determine the outcome of your life; we coincidentally got the same Agency score as well.

<Sahaqiel> When the slidy thing asked me if my friends were the result of luck/fate I slid it all the way to the "YES" part
<Sahaqiel> because it's incredibly unlikely that I would meet you all
<Sahaqiel> but I did
<Sahaqiel> and I'm glad
<Sahaqiel> (:

Posted (edited)

you are a considerate experiencer.

you are an experiencer
Your inquisitive nature, imagination, and hands-on practicality make you an EXPERIENCER.
Although you have an active imagination, you also concern yourself with the functional elements of things.
You are willing to experiment to find things that work the most efficiently.
Getting stuck in certain habits is boring to you—you'd rather find new experiences.
Accordingly, experiences are more important to you than objects—you'd rather spend your money and energy on events and adventures than on material things.
You like to contemplate a lot of options before making a decision, and you're willing and able to consider a lot of different angles to problems.
You're open to suggestions, and often rely on others to assess the merit of those suggestions.
You have an ability to see the big picture—not just how things are, but how they could be—in a variety of situations.
You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
Never one to be found in chic boutiques or trendy clothing stores, you take an extremely practical approach to getting dressed.

you are considerate
You trust others, care about them, and are slow to judge them, making you CONSIDERATE.
You value your close relationships very much, and are more likely to spend time in small, tightly-knit groups of friends than in large crowds.
You enjoy exploring the world through observation, quietly watching others.
Relating to others so well, and understanding their emotions, leads you to trust people in general, even though you're somewhat shy and reserved at times.
Your belief that people are generally well-intentioned contributes to your sympathy regarding their problems.
Although you may not vocalize it often, you have an awareness of how society affects individuals, and you understand complex causes of people's behavior.
You like to look at all sides of a situation before making a judgment, particularly when that situation involves important things in other people's lives.
Your close friends know you as a good listener.

Edited by Du5t1n (see edit history)
Sahaqiel and emsomniac like this