Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Skyler can write fan fiction too!

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm gonna try short stories because puppy you thats why also Teto is my inspiration

This first story is about my dear friend, Nina:

“Nina and the Digimon”

She stares out the window to her side, not focused on anything but the horizon. Keeping a weather eye on the skies or something. Her cereal becomes soggy as she slowly eats its. She’s having trouble eating it in a timely manner due to her recently ruptured esophagus. She sits there, contemplating the day, her life and the universe itself. Suddenly she comes to the realization of “puppy this cereal, I’m never going to finish it.” She goes to put it in the sink, dumping the food down the drain. She doesn’t know what to do now. She stands around, going through her kitchen cabinets and throwing out old food. As she reaches back into the pantry, she feels something that she can’t explain. “What?” she asks, as if somebody is listening. Nobody is, of course. She’s home alone and has just discovered a strange object in her kitchen that seems to have appeared out of nowhere. As she pulls it out from behind a box of macaroni she hears a voice call out to her.
    “Nina.... R u rdy for teh Digital World?”
“What? No!” she yelps. She takes the device and throws it in the trash before taking the entire trash out to the dumpster. “I will have none of that Digimon bullshit in my house!”

The End

Posted

also Teto is my inspiration

:cry:

Posted

Omg I forgot! I need to revisit your fan fiction thread. :>