Adventure Time Werewolf

326 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What time is it? Its...
dZs6Ulm.jpg

Thats right, its finally time for Adventure Time Werewolf: Day 1!

You all stand gathered in front of a giant treehouse under the midday sun. Candy people are milling about with an assortment of unique individuals and recognizable faces. You can hear murmuring from the rest of the crowd, wondering why you were all gathered here. Suddenly, you hear some shuffling over to your right, and a little blue robot stands up on top of a box. "Hello everybody," he yelled, "look over here! Its me, your faithful narrator BMO! I want to play a game with you guys, and its important that you listen well. Why don't you take a seat." The crowd quieted down and sat on the grass so that everyone could see. "We're going to play a game of Werewolf! Now, don't panic, but a few of you have been possessed by The Lich."

A voice stands out from the shocked gasps of the crowd, "What have you done!? Are you crazy? Your wiring must be fried!" "I thought Finn and Jake banished The Lich like 10 episodes ago!" cried another, somehow breaking the fourth wall.

"Don't worry everybody! I have a plan. I've gathered you all here to find out who has been possessed so we can defeat him!" BMO explained, "You'll stay here near at the treehouse so we can all keep watch on each other. We can't just let The Lich go running around the Candy Kingdom sucking people's souls out during the night. I'm sure you'll all figure out who he is before its too late. You all have the rest of the day to talk amongst yourselves before the night comes."

"What happens at night?" came a terrified voice.

"Thats when he makes his first kill," said BMO, in a suddenly melodramatic tone. "But don't worry, I'm sure you'll all be fine."

Player List:

1) Cascade

2) Skridovaste
3) Sahaqiel
4) Dr Shrubbery!
5) Celeb Ithil
6) Phanta
7) Linox
8) Teto
9) Grandmaster Phoenix
10) Bulwharks
11) LL

Rules:

1. Most players belong to one of two groups: the Town and the Werewolf (or Werewolves). Any player who is Town wins if all Werewolves are killed. Any player who is a Werewolf wins as soon as the Werewolves outnumber the Town (equal numbers go to the Werewolves). There may also be Independent players who have their own unique win conditions - these vary between roles.

Note: if Town wins at the end of a game, and you started the game as Town but died or were lynched along the way, you still get a win in the rankings. This is the same if you're a Werewolf as well. Play for your team, not for yourself!

2. Each player has a name (which identifies their character), and a set of abilities. These abilities are unique to the player, and secret to everyone else, unless the player chooses to reveal them. Note that a player's name can be used to try and infer their abilities and/or alignment...but no guarantees. (Because of the setup of this particular game, character has no bearing on team at all.)

3. Gameplay cycles between a Day phase and a Night phase. Day phase lasts 48 hours of real time, but may be ended early if the town decides on someone to lynch. Night phase lasts 24 hours, but may be ended early if all players complete their night actions.

4. During Day phase, the players may vote on who among them they should lynch. If any player receives a simple majority of the player's votes, that player is immediately lynched, and Day phase ends. A player's identity and alignment are revealed when they are lynched. Note that no votes are official until 12 hours of the day have passed: this is to encourage conversation between players. Votes should be in bold and red, to make them easier to see when skimming the thread. If the day ends, the player who has the majority of votes cast will be lynched.

5. During Night phase, no player may post (with the exception of such pleasantries as "Good night"). Players with nighttime abilities should PM me to let me know what they are doing. Also, every night, the Werewolves may choose 1 player to kill. All deaths, and any other noticeable happenings will be reported to the town at the end of Night phases.

6. Players MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the game thread, unless their abilities state otherwise. Werewolves may converse between themselves via PM, unless otherwise stated. Dead players MAY NOT post in this thread, aside from a "Bah" post when they die.

7. Any items may be used during the night, unless their descriptions state otherwise.

8. You may not directly quote any PM I send you concerning this game. You may, however, paraphrase. You also may not edit your posts: just double post if you absolutely must. If you quote a PM, you will be modkilled.

9. If you need to contact the GM to ask for a vote tally, or to ask that an inactive player be prodded or replaced, or to ask for a deadline extension, put these requests in blue, bold text.

Day 1 starts now and lasts 48 hours, until Wednesday, March 13, 10:30PM CST/ 11:30PM EST/ 3:30AM GMT

Edited by emsomniac (see edit history)

Posted

HEY GUYS LESS NOT PANIC and have a good game. ;-)

Posted

IT'S HERE yeehaw

Let's try to not to FLIP OUT before Day 1 ends everyone

Posted

Shmaozow!

God knows I spelled that wrong.

Posted

I know how to play this time LES DO THIS

Posted

I am here. How are we going to start?

Posted

So. Shall we vote for someone or just end the day now?

Posted

Good question. Is there anyone you have in mind for lynching yet, teto?

Posted

I'm all for a shot-in-the-dark lynch.

because im totaly teh woof hear 2 kil u all

Chimetals likes this

Posted

so hey who hasn't posted yet

skridovaste, sahaqiel, linox, GMP, bulwharks

tick tock hurry up and post so you don't get inactivity lyncheddd

Posted

lets just lynch GMP so we dont havta worry about him showing up or not.

Vote for GMP

Posted (edited)

If anyone is asking me, I am looking towards Skridovaste, Bulwharks, or Grandmaster Phoenix for a lynch.

appended: I vote for Grandmaster Phoenix, also. I normally dislike inactivity lynches and picking someone on the first day (it's always T1g or Pheo). But I am okay with a Grandmaster Phoenix lynch, unless someone can tell me why it's a bad idea?

Edited by ∟ ∟ (see edit history)

Posted

I do have a sub for GMP if he doesn't post during this day phase, just keep that in mind.