Adventure Time Werewolf

326 posts in this topic

Posted

But you already did.

Posted

So nobody has any information at all? Nothing. Nada. My citizens really are useless at everything. Where the hell are all of youuu. pretending y'all have lives. I won't stand for it. My kingdom is at stake, here.

I guess I'll start then. Night action was successful, in that it did not reveal anything at all about who could possibly be a wolf. So yeah, help me out here, will ya guys? ;D I don't want to have to resort to voting early just to get people to talk.......

BUT I feel like it, so lol. LL, talk to me. You were pretty insistent on voting for GMP yesterday, who flipped not-wolf. You are therefore quite suspicious to me. How did your night go? I'd like to hear from Linox and Sahaqiel as well about their nights. Everyone, really. but youse three are my top three suspicious types atm. 

(have I been this forceful in a werewolf game ever? there's a start for everything I guess)

Posted

good job, skridovaste.

bless you

Posted

on my hit-list tonight for thoroughly unsatisfactory response

Sahaqiel and Teto like this

Posted

My skill told me that LL was jailed by an unknown person last night. Someone has it out for him, but i dunno who.

Also im gonna guess that Cascade is Princess Bubblegum

Posted

That seems like a pretty good lead so far. =O My vote stays until LL responds to this.

Skyler you've done me well, loyally serving your kingdom <3

Posted

DAH! Thas wut i do bess!

Posted (edited)

FIRST: Has anyone claimed to be protected from an attack last night?

I am going to type out a big reply now giving my thoughts on what could have possibly happened. If someone comes forward with a claim that they were healed/protected last night, then feel free to disregard my theorizing below.

My skill told me that LL was jailed by an unknown person last night. Someone has it out for him, but i dunno who.

I was jailed last night. I should have expected that something would happen to me in Night One and that I would get a few votes maybe on Day Two based on my posts in Day One. The lack of the night kill and my jailing doesn't help the fact that I was admittedly somewhat suspicious in Day One. I completely understand why you are suspicious of me. Either there is a Townie jailer who thinks that I am a Werewolf and would be doing the killing last night (which is probably what happened), or there is a Werewolf jailer who is trying to capitalize off of the suspicion that was brought onto me after GMP was revealed to not be a Werewolf. It's most likely the first thing I said, though.

I didn't want to come forward saying that I was jailed until someone brought it up. I assumed that it would be the jailer who would be like, "So LL, what happened to you last night?" But instead Phanta came forward with the information and in turn implied that he is the watcher (though he may actually be the jailer because a jailer has not revealed themselves NOR SHOULD THEY AT THIS POINT).

I thought about two outcomes:

-A wolf jailer comes forward with information saying that they jailed me. They would try to capitalize off of the suspicion that was reasonably on me. But their eagerness to frame me would lead me to believe that they were a Werewolf. A smart Townie wouldn't come forward (AND SHOULD NOT) come forward with information like, "Oh hey I jailed LL last night", even in the face of a really juicy, potential wolf kill. Not on Day Two, at least. A WEREWOLF jailer would come forward, eager to frame me for the lack of a night kill. The werewolf jailer would know that there is no one to attack them and their valuable jailer role. So if this jailer who came forward lived an unusually long life after publicly claiming jailer on Day Two, then that would be really, really suspicious to me.

-A town jailer does NOT come forward with information that they jailed me. This would be the smart thing to do. Phanta kind of threw a curve ball here, though. He verified that I was jailed, which is true. I was jailed. But he could very well be the jailer and trying to cover his own ass by implying that he's a watcher (which probably is just as high of a wolf-kill priority as the jailer, if not higher?). Or he could just be a watcher and not know how to play the game correctly. So like the jailer who publicly claims jailer, if you guys see Phanta living an unusually long life for a watcher, then I would be suspicious if I were you.

What actually happened doesn't fit into these two circumstances because it was a third party (Phanta) who came forward with the information (which should have been expected because I probably drew lots of Town attention to myself, but probablynot Werewolf attention as I am a good scapegoat due to my Day One antics). Phanta could be a straight up wolf who is just corroborating a story with a fellow Werewolf jailer? (But i have never heard of a Werewolf jailer). I am not sure what to think of this except that Phanta just made an error in judgment by revealing that information. So I dunno.

@Cascade, Quick statement about why I am not a wolf:

My number one suspicion in Day One was Teto. However, when GMP was revealed as an indie, I was pretty much convinced that Teto was a Townie. (Like I said, there is useful info to be found on Day One :P ) So I pretty much understood that I was pretty much the most suspicious person in the game at that point. Linox and Sahaqiel, two veteran Werewolf players who were inactive in the thread were the other frontrunners. But anyway, if I was a Werewolf, I would definitely not be the one to make a night kill on the night following my earning the status as most suspicious person on Day One. It was proven (by the jailer and by Phanta, assuming that they aren't the same person) that I was a popular target. There is no way that I would attack if I were a wolf. The end. I hope you'll remove your vote(s) from me now.

(not an edit, this is me adding this in a double post)

It is a bit suspicious to me that Cascade would vote for me before asking if anyone was protected from a night kill. I mean, she said that it was to get me to talk. That's fine and understandable, but I would have talked without the vote. And it seemed like jumping the gun a little bit. I would like you to remove the vote from me, as I have explained myself completely and then some. The people who aren't asking the questions of "Wait, was someone protected?" are somehow acknowledging that no one needed protection. Because they already knew the goings-on of the Werewolves. Because they are a Werewolf. Not Cascade specifically, but anyone really. The fact that no one asked about the protection is making me wary.

A triple post: I see Linox and Sahaqiel lurking in this thread and posting nothing. Like, nothing. The entire game.

Edited by ∟ ∟ (see edit history)

Posted

I really donno who to vote for. This game is so master-mindy it makes my head hurt haha.I'll hold off on my vote for a bit.

Posted (edited)

I am going to put a vote on Linox for now. The ONLY thing he ever posted was the first vote on GMP. He has one post in this entire thread and he is in the thread right now, not typing. I really want him to talk and I think it's safe to say that he is one of the most suspicious players at this point (after me, if you still are suspicious of me).

I say that we have the same reason to vote for Linox that we had for voting for GMP. They're both inactive, but at this point in the game, he is suspiciously inactive and not just maybe-we-can-sub-him-out inactive. He is in this thread as I type this and as I typed my long-winded post above. He's been in this thread for a good twenty minutes. He could be idle, but regardless, I want him to talk to us. I may remove my vote if he can get active.

Posted

I dunno. I'm kind of leaning towards to believing Phanta because. he is new at this game. Sorry Phanta. Just seems like a really complicated plan for a new player. I feel so mean lol. 

I voted this early mostly because nobody had really (seriously) posted yet.  I'm going to leave my vote for now though. If people end up bandwagoning and voting out LL, and he flips town, then I'll be exceedingly suspicious of Phanta. But I am also very suspicious of Linox. Not talking is a classic sign of wolf. I WOULD KNOW OF COURSE. ha. hahahaaa

I wish everyone else would get in here already though. Now I know how it feels to be on the other side of inactivity :|

Posted

I'm going to leave my vote for now though. If people end up bandwagoning and voting out LL, and he flips town, then I'll be exceedingly suspicious of Phanta.

I am telling you this now on the off chance that I do die today. I honestly think that pursuing a Phanta vote would be a waste of a day. Like you said, I feel mean saying this, but I think he is a new player Townie who just came forward with any information that he had without thinking of its consequences. He publicly implied that he was a watcher. So if this is true, he will probably die soon anyway. Or he is trying to be wolf bait on purpose or something?

If I had to guess, I would say that Teto and Phanta are Townies.

Posted

Yeah he's most likely town. I probably would not really pursue a Phanta lynch if you flipped town. Your jailing + lack of night kill still doesn't really help your case though ;/ re-reading your long post.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

I'll remove my vote on LL for now, since he's actually putting in the effort and talking. I would also like to hear from Linox plz xoxoxoxo

Posted

I'm probably just naive and newbish and not a wolf. Haha :>

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted (edited)

I know that things do not look good for me.

~*~IMPORTANT POST IF I DIE TODAY~*~

But we need someone to come forward with confirmation that they were protected. I am not a wolf, but was jailed. The first step of the day should be to find someone, anyone who can confirm that they were attacked and then protected. Sahaqiel said "thank you" to Skridovaste. But I hadn't seen Skridovaste post anything in Day Two. And I doubt that if a person is protected that Emsomniac would overtly reveal the identity of the protector in a PM to the protected person. It may just be Sahaqiel trying to screw with our heads, though. Anyway, it may be too early to say and the protected person may just be inactive, BUT perhaps a Werewolf was protected by a Townie protector by pure chance. This Werewolf who was protected on Night One sees me over here desperately trying to get someone to come forward with evidence of a successful protection. This Werewolf is laughing and refuses to come forward with the information, knowing that I, a Townie, need this evidence. They want to see my framed for this and do not come forward with the evidence. I may not die, but if I do die today, it is important that the protector who protected the Werewolf keep an eye on their Night One target, because they pretty much damned me.

So I wrote all of this dramatic, cool stuff and then I realized: oh, wait. if the protector happened to be protecting a Werewolf, then there should still be a night kill. And I felt really, really dumb. But I am keeping this here for you guys so you can see my retarded thought process.

One of these things happened:

-I think that the protector, whoever it is, successfully guessed who the Werewolves' kill target would be (and therefore the protector now knows that his or her Night One target is Town). It's based on the logic above (if the protector happened to be protecting a Werewolf, then there should still be a night kill)

OR

- I am totally overthinking this and the Werewolves stupidly attempted to attack me--THEIR ADMITTEDLY BEST LYNCH BAIT-- and threw away a cunning opportunity that I wasn't sure how I was going to get out of, exactly.

OR

-I was the attacking wolf and I was jailed and there was no Night Kill. But you know, why would I do that after gaining so much attention in the previous day. Phanta, a mystery jailer, and possibly more and possibly even wolves stupidly targeted me last night. There's no way I would be getting away with anything if I was the Werewolf killer last night. I was notified of nothing but being jailed last night, though. So I can't say how many people visited me, but it was at least 2, and at least 3 if the middle theory is correct. And if the middle theory is correct, then this one is disproven successfully.

I am now stepping away from the computer. I am getting too into this, haha.