Adventure Time Werewolf

326 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel there's pretty strong evidence that it was ONE of Teto or Phanta.

UNLESS the wolves didn't kill and instead did a different action, perhaps, reviving Linox as a wolf.

Posted

ugh i'll retract my vote from Tetoro too

im jumping the gun a bit much lately.

Posted

On the decision between me and Phanta, I've noticed Phanta is pretty quick to follow any lynch whatsoever, voting immediately after LL without really much commentary on that at all. But he again, you did the same for Silver, even earlier than me, so I don't really take much from his tendency for voting quickly.

And if then it's between me and Bulwharks, I can't really see anybody else from my viewpoint who it could be, since you all seem clean to me (except perhaps Linox, who someone should seer or whatever tonight to check up on his alignment?). Bulwharks, like basically all watchers in this game so far, hasn't offered anything particularly substantial, something that can't be confirmed by anybody alive, or something that could have been taken from something already said or confirmed in the thread.

I think we all have the information we all need to make an informed decision. Just a case of picking sides now. Bulwharks.

LL has also been jailed pretty much this whole game, and the first thing he does is come back and say Ammonsa, who jailed him previously, is town. Could also be some cahoots going on here. But again, yeah. The fact LL came out with "Let's kill Silver" out of the blue is close enough to a confirmation of his alignment as you can get, unless he wanted to employ a really risky strategy, but I don't feel like you would do something so farfetched.

Posted

By the way, when I used my Enchiridion last night to discover the alignment of someone, the book is automatically dropped and given to another player at random.

Sooo, please determine Linox's alignment if we don't win the game today.

Posted

Added a wee bit onto my post. Not much, but reply to it if need be.

Posted

That seems like a smart thing for the person to do.

I'm prepared to go along with a vote for Bulwharks, but I'll note that I HIGHLY suspect Phanta and seeing as I jailed Teto last night and no kills occur I also suspect him to an extent.

Hang on wait I'm sorry. Linox is on currently and I want to hear from him. 

Retract Bulwharks and vote for Linox

I honestly have no doubt in my mind now (let's call it intuition) that Linox is a wolf currently.

Posted

Kill me once, shame on me. Kill me twice, shame on you.

(I realised now that it's the other way around, but this way makes more sense)

Posted

Yeah well I don't think we'll get a lynch of him today but I want him to talk.

Posted

I am not worried as much about Linox as I am about Bulwharks. We can always kill Linox later after we find out who Bulwharks is. No one has gotten any read on Bulwharks. My plan was to determine the alignment of either Ammonsa or Bulwharks, determine which one was Town and then lynch the other one. Linox coming back to life threw a wrench in that plan, but it doesn't make Bulwharks any less wolfy in my mind. We can keep a handle on Linox even if he is a wolf. I will just block him and we can kill him tomorrow.

By the way, I block, heal or redirect lol

I'm Jake the dog

And whoever has the Enchiridion can use its alignment-determing power to get a read on Linox.

Posted

Okay.

Bulwharks

Posted

Why not lynch Teto? We know nothing about him either. Not to mention he was jailed the two nights there were no kills.

Teto

Posted

Haha you don't just get to be revived without giving us some information on what the hell happened.

Posted

Current Vote Tally:

(3)Bulwharks: LL, Teto, Ammonsa
(1)Teto: Linox

4 votes to reach a lynch.

Posted

Bulwharks

the reason why im tagging along on votes is because this is my first game and i'm still not sure how to judge the actions of the other players. So i'm just jumping in with players i trust.

Posted

Yeah, I get that.