Adventure Time Werewolf

326 posts in this topic

Posted

End of Day 5

The remaining town members surrounded Bulwharks, fists at the ready. For what seemed like hours, the only thing that could be heard was a grating, high-pitched shriek amongst muffled cries that could barely be understood as ridiculously long dungeon sentences. With a final whisper of 'unacceptable...', the town realized, only too late, that they had made a mistake, for he was...

The Earl of Lemongrab (Town)

Earl.png

Players Remaining:

1) Dr Shrubbery!/Ammonsa

2) Phanta
3) Teto
4) LL

5) Linox (Lynched Day 4, Revived Day 5)
6) Grandmaster Phoenix (Lynched on Day 1)
7) Skridovaste (Killed on Night 2)
8) Celeb Ithil (Lynched on Day 3)
9) Cascade (Killed on Night 3)
10) Sahaqiel (Killed on Night 3)

11) Bulwharks (Lynched on Day 5)

Day 5 is now over and Night 5 has begun. It ends in 24 hours at 12:00PM CST/ 1:00PM EST/ 5:00PM GMT!

Get those night actions in!

Posted (edited)

Start of Day 6

With only 5 members left, the town went into the night with only a grim slimmer of hope. Their time was almost up, and it would soon either be them or The Lich as the last man standing. This morning, their hopes were dashed yet again when the body of Ammonsa was found. She was...

Flame Princess (Town)

FlamePrincess.png

With only 4 players left, it now takes 3 votes to reach a lynch.

Players Remaining:

1) Phanta

2) Teto
3) LL

4) Linox (Lynched Day 4, Revived Day 5)
5) Grandmaster Phoenix (Lynched on Day 1)
6) Skridovaste (Killed on Night 2)
7) Celeb Ithil (Lynched on Day 3)
8) Cascade (Killed on Night 3)
9) Sahaqiel (Killed on Night 3)

10) Bulwharks (Lynched on Day 5)

11) Dr Shrubbery!/Ammonsa (Killed on Night 5)

Since this day started early (because everyone got their night actions in early this time woo) the day will be extended an extra 14 hours (as if it had started at the normal time tomorrow with 48 hours)

Day 6 starts now, and ends in 62 hours at 12:00PM CST/ 1:00PM EST/ 5:00PM GMT!

Good luck!

Edited by emsomniac (see edit history)
Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

LL was being chased last night, so i deff believe he's townie. I gotta admit I still had doubts until this round.

are we voting Linox? I mean, unless he revived himself to become wolf, someone else had to turn him. So that just leaves us three.

Me: well i'm not gonna vote for myself and I think ive defended myself pretty well

LL: I'm like 85% sure he's town

Teto: just leaves him, so I'm gonna go back and review his posts later. When i wake up.

Not voting for anyone yet though.

Posted

If there are two wolves, then they would have won by now. It would mean that there are two Townies and Two Werewolves. So we know that there is only one left.

This fact, in my mind, takes away any suspicions I had that Linox might have changed alignments during his resurrection. I'm overlooking his suspicious and mysterious revival. Celeb Ithil, a Werewolf, was lynched on Day Three. Then on Day Four, we lynched Linox. But he was Town and the game kept going because there was one more wolf (we only recently learned it was one left). So yeah, that would mean, regardless of Linox's potentially new alignment, the Werewolf would have to have been either Ammonsa, Phanta, Teto, Bulwharks, or LL (me). These were the people who were alone right after we lynched Linox. Since then, Ammonsa and Bulwharks both died and turned out to be Town.

My suspicious:

-I trust Phanta based on his voting patterns.

-I DON'T trust Linox but I am overlooking it for now.

-TETO is the only other answer in my mind. Also on Day 5, Ammonsa said that she jailed Teto and there was no night kill. That is more than enough shadiness than I need to lynch Teto.

double post: According to Linox, Teto was jailed two nights that there were no night kills.

So yeah, I will vote for Teto. For the first time ever in a Werewolf game, Teto will be lynched.

Posted

I was using Ammonsa as protection last night[**]. Since I never said so before, I think it's about time I went ahead and told you that my ability is to grab people and use them as human shields for my own protection. I went to use LL last night, but I couldn't find him, since he was supposedly protected. So I can confirm that I was the person chasing LL last night. Therefore Phanta can't have killed Ammonsa, because he was clearly watching LL's visits last night.

LL, how did you evade my capture last night?

Since Phanta didn't note any other visitors besides me, I take it that you were protecting yourself. You said that protecting was part of your ability yesterday. I figured that you would protect yourself, and so you'd be a good shield, since you would protect me but you also wouldn't die - but apparently me catching you and using you as a shield counts as a kind of attack and so you were protected from it.

That's how I think it all went down. The only one unaccounted for in my idea of events is Linox, and so I have to go with him today.

Besides that reasoning, I trust LL and Phanta anyway, because of voting patterns.

And yeah, I've been jailed twice before. My ability only saves me from being attacked though, and so I'm made to assume that I was jailed before I caught my target, which makes sense.

[**]Messed up, had a lot of thoughts ready for evacuation, and that came out wrong. I meant "I was using LL as protection last night, but failed." Don't know why I implied I succeeded.

Posted

If you grab people for protection, then why were you relying on Ammonsa for protection?

This doesn't explain the lack of a Werewolf kill.

Who revived Linox and how? Linox, how were you revived?

Posted

Oh wait, sorry. Not along awake. I meant to say: I was using you as protection last night. At least, I tried.

I gave my reasoning for targeting you for protection, so you can read that. Sorry for the confusion there, I was saying one little thing, and then the majority of the post was on the mark. I'll go proofread it again to see if I messed up names again.

[**]Messed up, had a lot of thoughts ready for evacuation, and that came out wrong. I meant "I was using LL as protection last night, but failed." Don't know why I implied I succeeded.

edited into last post

Posted

I don't have much to add, so I guess I'll vote Tetoro. It'll be interesting to be part of history. lol

Posted

I hope you're not actually going to make a lynch on shallow reasoning like "There's a first time for everything!"

Especially since killing another town at this point could potentially lose you the whole game. If the wolf successfully makes a kill tonight, it's over.

Posted

no. that reason was just a bonus. nothing against you though.

Posted

Still going to go with voting for me despite my alibi then? And leave Linox in the open just to kill one of you off tonight and win the game?

I'm Lumpy Space Princess, to give sense to my "use people as a shield" claim.

Posted

retract from Teoto

i wanna know how linox pulled a jesus

Posted

On Easter no less

Linox should really tell us everything he knows. Like Town's victory hinges on this day.

Posted

Mind not lynching me tonight while I'm asleep? I'm pretty sure Linox is the last wolf, since I'm not, and I trust you two based on your actions. Like LL says, there is probably 1 wolf left, and so it makes the most sense to me that Linox is that one wolf. 

Maybe he has something where he kills a player to return from the brink of death, and so he killed Ammonsa to bring himself back. Again, can't really be sure on anything, but I think that's a fair guess at explaining how he came back.[**wait this was dumb, check my edit]

LL though: How did you evade my capture last night?

[**]Wait no. Linox was gone for a whole day before he came back, not just a night. So that doesn't make sense after all, since why would we play the game and lynch someone if all the wolves were already gone? Ignore that one.

I don't know at all anymore, it's hard to think of how any of you could be a wolf now. Which makes me doubt all three of you to an extent.

Posted

Someone NEEDS to be lynched today. We cannot manage 4 people in a night phase. If we have two, then I can successfully block the wolf (this is assuming that we mistakenly lynch a townie today). We could win in this day phase, but even of we don't, we can still win. It all depends on today's lynch. It needs to happen. We are actually better off strategy-wise with two townies and one wolf (going into the night phase at least).

So we are going to lynch Teto or Linox. Only one of them can be a wolf. More likely Teto. His alibi could have happened but it doesn't disprove that he's a Werewolf. But yeah, even if we are wrong it's okay, because working with two townies and a wolf is managable in the night phase.

Teto I protected myself. In the previous day I claimed redirector, protector and and blocker.