Adventure Time Werewolf

326 posts in this topic

Posted

Sigh. Either way, this lynch will decide who the wolf is for you guys :/ (unless it's LL) If you're sure you can block Linox tonight and then lynch him tomorrow, then I'll invite you to kill me now. Though do it quickly so I can go to bed please.

Teto I protected myself. In the previous day I claimed redirector, protector and and blocker.

Yeah, I know. I think I even said that I knew it was you. I just wanted to know the nature of it for interest.

Posted (edited)

The quiet, resigned dignity of Teto as he speaks his final words forces all of the players to reflect inwardly about the true cost of a Town victory.

Edited by ∟ ∟ (see edit history)
Chimetals likes this

Posted

I fly away into the distance, a tear falling from my blue eye, symbolising my sadness and purity. My red eye looks back angrily. I fall into a pond shortly after takeoff, because I am a freakishly deformed creature with one angel wing and one bat wing, and I have never been able to fly properly because of it. "What a perfect summation of my life" I ponder, as the goldfish scream quietly beneath the roaring waves of the pond. "I can't fly right... I can only fly... wrong..." I sigh. The blood from open wound seeps into the water and dyes it red. The screaming goldfish soon quieten down, as they join me in death. They rue the day when they said 'Let's not bother getting a filter for this pond'. "We truly were... bakas to the very end." the goldfish sigh in unison.

I turn to sand. The sand turns to ash. The ash is snorted by lil wayne. The end.

Posted

but really, everyone kill Teto

Posted

where is Linox to even cast the final vote???

Posted

I thought he voted for Teto??

puppy that was last day phase

Posted

I'm here. Didn't realize the day had started already. Doesn't matter though, town has already lost.

4 players, 3 votes to lynch. I'm not voting for Teto, and if he wants wolves to win he won't vote for me either.

I am Independent. I made a deal with death and was revived. I must pay him back with the souls of those who killed me.

I was lynched, so all the townies must die before I do. I assume that if I was killed during the night I'd have to outlive the wolves instead.

Sorry town.

Posted

This will be an eternal stalemate then. Let's go end the day and take our chances.

Posted

No stalemate. I will vote for Linox if Teto votes for Linox. Does that sound good?

Posted

No, because I'm the last wolf and I want to take a shot at someone tonight.

Trusting that Linox wasn't just doing something in order to expose me. All cards on the table, right.

LL though. If Linox is on on this too, then maybe Phanta might join us?

Posted

LL

Good luck tonight Teto.

Posted

Wait Linox you know that Teto voted for you to, right? Do you have to kill everyone who voted for you? Does your PM say "Town" as in like "everyone" or "Town" as in "Town-aligned"?

Posted

Town-aligned.

Seems like my new win condition depended on how I died rather than who was involved in my death.

Posted

You know that the Townies aren't going to die before you do, right? You are going to lose either way. Phanta and I are not going to both die. The game will end when the wolves are equal to the remaining townies (by "townies", I mean everyone). You'll only help wolves win. When the game ends and there's still a Town player alive, you won't win.

Linox, I know that you can hear me in there. I know that deep down you can hear me and you won't let town lose........................

I am not going to be lynched by you two and I can protect myself at night so all we can really do is end the day.

End the day

Posted

Or Phanta can join us.

The doom of town will he at the hands of us three. Phanta, the good man turned to the side of evil out of choice. Linox, the man turned against the light in the name of revenge. And me, evil incarnate.

LL. You fought valiantly. But it's over now.