Adventure Time Werewolf

326 posts in this topic

Posted

Phanta please. I promise I'll kill you tonight so you don't have to be here when you lose. Good deal right?

Posted

Phanta what character are you?

Shelby? Tree Trunks? I don't even know who you could possibly be. I'm just curious.

Posted (edited)

Finn's waiting for you Jake. Don't disappoint him by living.

End the day

Edited by Linox (see edit history)

Posted

Ugh alright.

End the day

Posted

End the day

Posted

End of Day 6

It seems that everyone has showed their hand, and we've entered a stalemate. Tonight will decide who wins, and who dies. Good luck to you all.

Night 6 starts now, and ends in 24 hours at 8:00PM CST/ 9:00PM EST/ 1:00AM GMT or when all players submit their actions.

Posted

Start of Day 7

This morning, only three members of the original eleven were left alive. The row of graves outside stretched ever further, and the tension in the room was tangible. With grim apathy in his voice, BMO announced the most recent death. LL was ...

Jake the Dog (Town)

Original_Jake.png

There are now only 3 members left, so it takes 2 to reach a lynch.

Players Remaining:

1) Phanta

2) Teto

3) Linox (Lynched Day 4, Revived Day 5)
4) Grandmaster Phoenix (Lynched on Day 1)
5) Skridovaste (Killed on Night 2)
6) Celeb Ithil (Lynched on Day 3)
7) Cascade (Killed on Night 3)
8) Sahaqiel (Killed on Night 3)

9) Bulwharks (Lynched on Day 5)

10) Dr Shrubbery!/Ammonsa (Killed on Night 5)

11) LL (Killed on Night 6)

Day 7 starts now, and ends in 48 hours at 11:00PM CST/ 12:00PM EST/ 4:00AM GMT!

Good luck!

Posted

Let's just get this over with.

Phanta

Posted

How did i survive this long? Honestly. I feel like ive won just like that considering this is my first game.

Linox

good game though

Posted

Phanta

Posted

(Sorry for the big wait, I hated to keep you all in anticipation, but it's been a super stressful week and I really haven't been able to post much.)

With only three left, the town came to a decision quickly. In a flash, they turned on Phanta and backed him into a corner, holding him against the wall. Savagely, they beat him to a bloody pulp, fully conscious of his alignment. He was...

Cinnamon Bun (Town)

176px-Cinnamon.png

While Teto continued to claw at the mangled corpse, Linox stood up behind him. Only too late did he notice that the shadow cast next to him was quickly growing larger, and when he turned around, expecting to see a friendly face, he was greeted with an enraged figure with glowing eyes, standing several feet taller than he was just a minute ago. Teto threw up a hand in defense, but his magic merely fizzled and popped as Linox picked him up by the throat, and smashed him into the wall. Over and over again, he was dashed against the cold, hard wood, until the paint ran red. With a whisper, he asked "Why didn't it work? Why couldn't I take your soul?". Moments later, he collapsed, and with a *whoosh*, the only thing left was ash. Teto was...

Lumpy Space Princess / The Lich (Wolves)

Lumpy_Space.png

As Linox stood in the aftermath of a massacre, the last man alive, he could only help but wonder if the price of all this death and destruction was worth getting his soul back from Death. Linox is...

Evil Peppermint Butler (Independent)

185px-Peppermintbutler_evil.png

And that's it, folks. Linox wins!

Everybody else dies. Death wins in the end. I think that's the ultimate message here.

Hope you all had fun!

I'll add some post-game messages soonish, with everyone's power/role/character/etc. Possibly also the logs of each night's actions that I kept.

Teto likes this

Posted

welp

Posted

Isn't it great that I was incapacitated and killed the night I tried to kill Teto

Posted

(To be fair, you did manage to pick a wolf on night one out of 9 other players you could have chose to be your partner)

Posted

it was all skill, bby