Adventure Time Werewolf

326 posts in this topic

Posted

The process of voting for GMP (who was admittedly a shot in the dark) has yielded results. This conversation that we are having right now is creating information that can be used later on in the game. I honestly don't like inactivity lynches. To me, they take the fun out of the game and it's always lame for a person to come back to their computer and see that they died without getting a chance to defend themselves. I understand that inactivity lynches are lame. But the first day's lynch is important. But no one ever wants to go through with it. So if this person already is inactive on the first day, then it makes the necessary first day lynch less painful. I was on board for a bandwagon because I wanted to get this game on the road. But in voting for GMP (randomly, like I said), your stance was revealed. I like where it is going so I am keeping my vote on GMP. If we had not voted for him, then this conversation would not have happened. I am sure that maybe someone will target me and think that I am suspicious if GMP turns up Town. And likewise, maybe maybe people will target you tonight if GMP turns up Wolf.

And Teto, you aren't sticking to your principles because yesterday you asked if anyone had any lynch candidates. Don't say that you're against a Day 1 lynch. You also said "the other three you mentioned are fine". I guess you mean Sahaqiel, Cascade and you? I don't see you voting for these people or giving me a reason why we shouldn't vote for them. You even asked everyone if we were going to vote for anyone or end the day. We suggest a person and now you seem to take back what you said about voting for someone. You aren't acting on the things that you're saying. Based on what you've said, you should be voting for GMP like the rest of us, voting for Cascade or Sahaqiel since they're "fine" lynch candidates, or trying to end the day. I think you are just keeping your options open, which was good yesterday, but now we are nearing a lynch. What would you like to see happen today, Teto? I want to see you answer with a vote.

Also, my proof that Day one lynches are good is because Nabeshin said so in a game. That's my actual reasoning and I trust his advice.

Posted

This is why I'll always argue that games shouldn't be starting on Day 1. A night start actually gives information for players to use the following day, and stops inactivity lynches being a thing. But I understand why emso started on Day 1 this time. We'd probably still be in the night phase considering SOME players, lol.

I understand that it's important to have a kill the first day when it's a Day Start, as it means the wolves don't get to decide on the first kill in the game. But I'm honestly really reluctant to vote for GMP as well. Mostly because I want to see who the sub is and how active they'll be in comparison to GMP. I guess I just find lynching them right now to be really unfair? I dunno. I'll probably end up voting for GMP when the time for the end of the day phase comes closer. But it is still p. shitty logic IMO. But it can't be helped now. 

so guys have we learned that in future games ALWAYS start in the night phase? plz ;D

EDIT: Oh, screw it. I'll just do it now. GMP  Sorry, person who was going to sub in ;; Just the luck of the draw I guess. Even if GMP is town, it's SOMETHING to be learned. and that's useful to the townie effort in the long run. :/ soz

Posted

The process of voting for GMP (who was admittedly a shot in the dark) has yielded results. This conversation that we are having right now is creating information that can be used later on in the game. I honestly don't like inactivity lynches. To me, they take the fun out of the game and it's always lame for a person to come back to their computer and see that they died without getting a chance to defend themselves. I understand that inactivity lynches are lame. But the first day's lynch is important. But no one ever wants to go through with it. So if this person already is inactive on the first day, then it makes the necessary first day lynch less painful. I was on board for a bandwagon because I wanted to get this game on the road. But in voting for GMP (randomly, like I said), your stance was revealed. I like where it is going so I am keeping my vote on GMP. If we had not voted for him, then this conversation would not have happened. I am sure that maybe someone will target me and think that I am suspicious if GMP turns up Town. And likewise, maybe maybe people will target you tonight if GMP turns up Wolf.

And Teto, you aren't sticking to your principles because yesterday you asked if anyone had any lynch candidates. Don't say that you're against a Day 1 lynch. You also said "the other three you mentioned are fine". I guess you mean Sahaqiel, Cascade and you? I don't see you voting for these people or giving me a reason why we shouldn't vote for them. You even asked everyone if we were going to vote for anyone or end the day. We suggest a person and now you seem to take back what you said about voting for someone. You aren't acting on the things that you're saying. Based on what you've said, you should be voting for GMP like the rest of us, voting for Cascade or Sahaqiel since they're "fine" lynch candidates, or trying to end the day. I think you are just keeping your options open, which was good yesterday, but now we are nearing a lynch. What would you like to see happen today, Teto? I want to see you answer with a vote.

Also, my proof that Day one lynches are good is because Nabeshin said so in a game. That's my actual reasoning and I trust his advice.

I wasn't asking who people wanted to lynch, I was asking if people wanted to lynch. I didn't say in that post whether or not I wanted to, I was just asking everybody else, for the sake of getting some actual activity in the thread. And I didn't say Saha etc were lynch candidates, I meant "fine" in the sense that they are not lynch candidates. Like, "their inactivity is fine and doesn't make me suspicious of them yet", not "if we're going to kill someone, Saha etc would be fine by me". How could you misread me so badly? Am I missing something here?

But whatever then, I'll lynch my wolf in arms, GMP

If he flips town, you're my suspicion #1, for using it as a way to seemingly turn a lynch on me, someone more valuable than GMP as a player, if you don't mind be saying.

Posted

dis is getting HOT

Posted

Current Vote Tally:

Grandmaster Phoenix: Linox, Phanta, LL, Skridovaste, Cascade, Teto

A lynch has been reached.

Day 1 is now over, stand by for lynch results.

Posted

aaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHH

Posted

The candy people slowly closed around Grandmaster Phoenix, backing him up against a wall. For some reason, he just seemed to stare off in the distance, not offering any resistance. The crowd held him down, and beat him within an inch of his life, hoping that something would be revealed. But, it was to no avail, because...

Grandmaster Phoenix was The Ice King!

(Independent)

Original_Ice_King.png

Day 1 is over, and Night 1 has begun!

It will end in 24 hours at 2:30PM CST/ 3:30PM EST/7:30PM GMT.

Get those night actions in, and no posting in the thread until Day 2!

Posted

We just killed a dottled old man with Alzheimer's.

His bones probably broke easily because he is frail.

The only thing colder than the Ice King is the way he was killed.

Posted

I have to say the death of the Ice King pleases me, sweet candy people...

Do you want me to lock the thread for the night phase also emso? Wait do users have the ability to lock their own threads I ALWAYS FORGET. but I'm offering just in case youse don't :>

Posted

noooo ;_;

Posted

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Posted

Day 2
After the merciless and unfortunate lynch of The Ice King,

all the townspeople went into the night dreading another death, but surprisingly there was no body to be found, and everyone was present.

It seems some of you must have done something very useful last night! BMO is very proud of you all! BMO_Happy_Face.png

But we still haven't found The Lich, and the pressure is still on!

Day 2 begins now, and ends in 48 hours at 4:00AM CST/5:00AM EST/9:00AM GMT!

Posted

we dun good so far my candy citizens

first things first, anyone out there with a successful blocking action this night phase then? would be a good start

Posted

Also, would any wolves please come forward?