Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LL Art Thread

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Another thread for drawings that I invest too much time into. Here is a mock-up page for a really, really, quick and bad comic. It's a way to motivate myself and feel like I am doing something semi-productive. Like any bad comic, it resorts to every other panel being a close-up.  It's because those are the images that I have to work with. I am watching Air Bud and Wishbone and then tracing over screenshots of them. Investing any more time than this would be a big waste of time. In this page, Air Bud is trying to talk his friend Wishbone out of making a big mistake.

RB9g99bl.jpg

Original image that inspired the comic. (they still do go to Hogwarts in the idea that came from this one, but it's not the title or focus of the story)

PWl5VJ2l.jpg

Also, here is an old book cover-inspired image that sucks design-wise.

M9r9yS3l.jpg

Edited by ∟ ∟ (see edit history)
Teto, Sahaqiel, pheonix561 and 1 other like this

Posted

I honestly did not know how far you were thinking of taking this comic but I'm 100% on board with this and I support you

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

This is the last I will tell you guys about it until it is up on my site.

Posted

Is it gonna, like, be updated within your comic? Like sbahj and homestuck?

Posted

I'm going to be doing this in the meantime while my site is under construction and up until I can get more than a few hours to work on the Girl Talk comic.

Posted

You are ten kinds of ridiculous

Posted

11, once you read his next page.

Posted

i noticed a glaring typo, like what

Posted

Yeah, "No one wants to my boring old sports stories" I had to read two or three times.

Posted

The biggest error in this is that he was apparently in good enough physical condition in 1997 and 2001 to win trophies, when in reality 4 years is the difference between life and DEATH for dogs. There is no way he could live long enough to accomplish this much in a dog's lifetime.

Really LL, if you're going to spend time making a comic about dogs being obsessed with Harry Potter and playing sports, you've got to try and be realistic.

LLmao ?✊? and pheonix561 like this

Posted

This looks pretty cool and it's related to Harry potter and dogs so I'm clearly interested in it :)

Posted

:o