Twilight Princess sound effects

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello all!

I'm trying to set my phone to have a Twilight Princess themed ringtone/text tone scheme.  Does anyone have the full sound track with sound effects included?  The effect that I specifically need is the "get 20 rupees" jingle. 

Posted

I have all if not most of the sounds from twilight princess but oddly enough I didn't see one specifically for 20 rupees. I might have missed it or maybe they just loop a sound?

Best I can do: http://www.mediafire.com/?in5ql5134wri0

Posted (edited)

Thanks so much for the .wav files, but yeah I already have most of those.  The only one I can't find is the 20.  I don't think there is actually a "wild" (i.e. not in a chest) purple or higher in the game... right?

Hmm, the only thing that I can think of if it isn't its own soundtrack is that it is a "long extension" of the yellow rupee sound, but if I recall correctly, it sounds different in the game, with different more "elaborate" tones in it.  I can swear it is different; I'll double check in the game itself when I get home.

The place that I can think of off the top of my head that you can find a "wild" red rupee is on the path to death mountain where the second Goron throws you up near where the Poe is.  If you dig or lift the rocks around that area, you should be able to find one.

Edit/Add:  Also, do you have the miniboss theme soundtrack?

Edited by Melkor (see edit history)

Posted

If you reopen the link in my post again, I've uploaded every Twilight Princess song that I have including all the various sound effects and the sound track.

Posted

I can't believe the Dark Lord of Arda saw fit to only visit here for a day and ask for ringtones. I guess slaughtering innocents and breeding abominations doesn't leave a lot of time for browsing the web, not to mention Beleriand probably has terrible WiFi access :sadlink: