Downsizing Game

135 posts in this topic

Posted

How the puppy am I in second place what

Posted

damn, my well thought-out strategy of being too lazy to actually post anything utterly failed me. I'll have to rethink my plans for the next round...

Posted

How the puppy am I in second place what

Oh wait you're right. Miscalculation. You're actually meant to be 11, so you're actually 5th.

Posted

no one voted for me this round, lol. :,<

Posted

How the puppy am I in fifth place what

Posted

How am I not in first place?

Posted

How am I not in first place?

You just don't have that skeleton swag.

Posted

3JR9BwK.png

talk about school

unmotivated round START

Talk about: Your academic achievements, favourite classes, and various anecdotes.

Posted

Apparently I'm highly intelligent as far as can be represented by academic things like grades, test scores, and being accepted into advanced groups like Mathcounts and the like. I've gotten almost all A averages the whole year, and I think almost every year before, as well. Everyone else in my classes ind the content difficult, and a large part are failing multiple classes. I, on the other hand, found damn near every lesson to be astoundingly simple.

I'm smart, apparently.

I'm still an idiot.

laughs grossly

Posted

i like history idk

Then you'll know what happens to little boys who don't eat their vegetables. You're not leaving the dinner table until you're done.

Posted

I like stories. As such I am interested most in English and History. History I like especially, because generally the best, most entertaining teachers teach History.

I have an unfortunate tendency to not give a shit about classes that don't personally benefit me. The unfortunate part is that as I know, thats really not how the world works. I gotta take the science with the everything else, but there is a pretty big difference between knowing that and applying it.

Posted

i liked math up through high school. college changed that.

i liked physics in high school. college changed that too.

science was fun thought high school. college made that an absolute bitch.

i loved art in high school, and i had good teachers. now im at an engineering college. taking art classes here would be comparable to death, imo. my high school art teachers were just bloody great.

i skipped out on foreign language in high school. now i wish i was a japanese major.

and because of every kind of school, i have not played nearly as many videogames as i want to. this is literally my motivation for graduating: i will get an apartment and a job, and once i figure out how everything works and get a pattern going, i will use my newfound free time to play the living hell out of everything that ive had piled up for years.

Posted

Haha who even cares about this game anymore? I don't.

Posted

i liked math up through high school. college changed that.

i liked physics in high school. college changed that too.

science was fun thought high school. college made that an absolute bitch.

i loved art in high school, and i had good teachers. now im at an engineering college. taking art classes here would be comparable to death, imo. my high school art teachers were just bloody great.

i skipped out on foreign language in high school. now i wish i was a japanese major.

and because of every kind of school, i have not played nearly as many videogames as i want to. this is literally my motivation for graduating: i will get an apartment and a job, and once i figure out how everything works and get a pattern going, i will use my newfound free time to play the living hell out of everything that ive had piled up for years.

I never liked physics and college made it WORSE