I AMA SKELETON

21 posts in this topic

Posted

All the cool kids are doing it. Ask me anything.

Posted

SO HOW DID YOU BECOME A SKELETON THEN

also, your favourite colour plz dawg

Posted

What is your quest?

Posted

What is your purpose?

Posted

Who is your favorite super hero?

Posted

SO HOW DID YOU BECOME A SKELETON THEN

also, your favourite colour plz dawg

I stumbled upon a can of skeletanium which stripped my flesh making me a LIVING SKELETON. Or maybe my skin and tissue and muscles are invisible. I can never remember.

My favorite color is Green or Purple. either or.

What is your quest?

To make you all mindless super robot fans.

What is your purpose?

To ensure the safety of John Connor.

Who is your favorite super hero?

DIRECTOR BOOOONES. No I kid. My favorite Superhero is Captain Marvel, or Shazam. Something about the wish fufillment thing brought full circle to literal "Kid becomes superhero" levels. Plus he has one of my favorite villains, Black Adam.

Posted

How do you feel about wheels

Posted

How do you feel about wheels

Rollin'

Posted

How do you feel about berserk

Posted

How do you pheol about royalty?

Posted

How do you feel about berserk

ANGRY. GRAAAAARGH. No but seriously I love that shit. In fact I heard something the other day, a theory that the giant sword weilding badass trope in japan, largely began with Guts. So your clouds and your zabuzas are al descended from our favorite "Mad" man.Not sure if there is any truth to it.

How do you pheol about royalty?

Errr, good I guess, assuming I should play that question straight. They're just people, like any other, but I guess theres something aort of majestic about royalty.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

What is your Skype name?

Posted

Yeah and I like the history behind the sword, too. Nothing pointlessly fancy or anything, it's actually pretty entertaining and fits in with the world, and the character who made it. I always liked the history behind the dragon slayer. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PART ABOUT BERSERK you don't have to pick one over the rest just talk about your favorite parts and I'll appreciate you for liking it

Posted

W hat is your Skype name?

I thought I already gave it to you in a status somewhere, but regardless, its god_of_kortoph

Yeah and I like the history behind the sword, too. Nothing pointlessly fancy or anything, it's actually pretty entertaining and fits in with the world, and the character who made it. I always liked the history behind the dragon slayer. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PART ABOUT BERSERK you don't have to pick one over the rest just talk about your favorite parts and I'll appreciate you for liking it

Okay i'll do my favorite thing I read recently. I really like the chemistry and variety of Gut's party. I come from a very DnD filled background so I sometimes like to imagine tbe show is a game gone HORRIBLY wrong, or horribly right I suppose, and that after constant character deaths and PC's leaving they finally managed to get a cohesive group together. You got serpico, who is clearly a rogue. Silke a magic user of some sort, probably a wizard. Farneze, a paladin who multiclassed rogue. Ishidoro, definately a fighter. Guts could be nothing but a barbarian. And...uhhh caska... yeah...

Posted

YOU LIKE IT FOR DORKY REASONS. Why do you like it for dorky reasons you dork

How far are you into it anyways