I AMA SKELETON

21 posts in this topic

Posted

YOU LIKE IT FOR DORKY REASONS. Why do you like it for dorky reasons you dork

How far are you into it anyways

well there are other thinvs. A lot actually. Thats just the most recent. Right now they are trying to go to elfheim. They are on a beach. I get the feeling the dreaded boat arc is about to start.

Posted

Hey, the boat arc isn't so bad. I think it gets a lot worse rap because the way it happened it happened over the course of years instead of months, because miura pushes himself so hard to make berserk that he winds up with serious health issues and has to take breaks to recover. You and me are reading it while it's coming to a close, so we don't really have to wait that long. The boat arc itself is pretty good though.

Who is your favorite character and your favorite villain and favorite arc thus far

Posted

Hey, the boat arc isn't so bad. I think it gets a lot worse rap because the way it happened it happened over the course of years instead of months, because miura pushes himself so hard to make berserk that he winds up with serious health issues and has to take breaks to recover. You and me are reading it while it's coming to a close, so we don't really have to wait that long. The boat arc itself is pretty good though.

Who is your favorite character and your favorite villain and favorite arc thus far

Posted

WHAT KIND OF AN ANSWER IS THAT

Posted

An all encompassing answer.

How do you feel about Griffith?

Posted

Wow. I swear I wrote out a whole response but it must not have gotten posted. Serpico, Femto, And the scene where the band of hawk saves charlotte from the emperor of kusharn. It actually warmed my heart.

An all encompassing answer.

How do you feel about Griffith?

That depends on how far you are.