Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CHASE - AMA

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I am starting this for him. Maybe it would lure him here?

Chase, what is your favorite game? What is your favorite Zelda game? What's your favorite series?

Posted

My favorite game (and, by extension, Zelda game) is Ocarina of Time. This is definitely because of nostalgia. Objectively, there are better games nowadays, but I still stand by the notion that Ocarina of Time is a masterpiece in its own right. For its time, no one could have done better and it's still fun to this day.

So far, there's not a single Fire Emblem game I haven't liked. And I love the majority of the Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy, and Pokemon series'. 

Posted

What's your favorite thing to do?

Posted

Probably playing video games. I like shooting guns. If I could do more of that somehow, I would.

Posted

What's your favourite Final Fantasy & are you thinking good things about Versus 13?

Posted

Final Fantasy XII. I loved Balthier, Fran, Basche, Ashe, Cid, Larsa...it had such interesting characters! Even Vaan stopped being annoying after awhile. Balthier is my favorite FF character. I really enjoy the more political aspects of XII, since most FF are about apocalyptic, do or die kinds of stories. XII was different in a really good way, and I think it's the most under-appreciated of the series.

I think Versus 13 is going to be Final Fantasy XV. I've heard rumors of that happening, and it seems to make sense to me. I doubt they'll release the game for the PS3. I'm not sure what the hell is wrong with Square Enix. They do EVERYTHING wrong. The only thing they've done right lately is produce Tomb Raider, and even that was botched, because somehow it sold 3.4 million copies and that was deemed a "failure." 

Posted

I dunno. I remember hearing that Versus 13 wouldn't be a mainstream title specifically because it was gonna be too different.

Posted

What are your thoughts on the new game announced by Bungie, Destiny?

Posted

Tell us your best story about a time when you blacked out.

Posted

If you could have one person be erased, who would it be? Not killed or like they never existed. But if you could just make a person go away, who would it be?

Posted

What are your thoughts on the new game announced by Bungie, Destiny?

It looks pretty cool. I'm not a fan of these Massive Multiplayer First Person Shooters, but I guess if anyone could pull it off, it'd be Bungie. Plus, I'll need something to play when I get a PS4.

Tell us your best story about a time when you blacked out.

I've only ever blacked out once in my life and it was during a lake trip with my friends. After copious amounts of alcohol, apparently I tried to go jump off some cliffs (not in a suicidal way). They didn't think that was a good idea (it wasn't), so they sat on me. Finally, they allowed me to go to the water and drift around. I was wearing no shirt and khaki pants. Originally I was supposed to sleep in the tent, but apparently my khakis smelled so bad that they moved me to the army cot outside. I woke up with puke to my right, a miserable, pounding headache, flies eating at my face and chest, and every part of my body was shivering. The drive home was literally the worst I've ever felt after alcohol. We stopped at a mexican restaurant and I spent the whole time in the girl's bathroom. The guy's bathroom was occupied for a very long time, and I had to puke again, so I went into the girl's. My friend Dustin paid for my meal, but when they came to find me, they obviously checked the guy's bathroom. I wasn't there. So all of them went outside and to this day I swear they would have left if not for the fact that I rushed out at that time. Finally got home after 2 more hours of driving and went to the basement and slept for about 18 hours. I was fine when I woke up.

I also have one moment where I was sleeping on the floor of the bathroom in these two girls' room, but I wasn't really "blacked out" because I spent most of the time asleep and I vaguely remember my friend coming and carrying me downstairs to my room, in which case I just slept some more.

If you could have one person be erased, who would it be? Not killed or like they never existed. But if you could just make a person go away, who would it be?

I really can't think of anyone I would want erased. I CAN think of some people I would rather be in certain places or positions, which would consequently erase the people already occupying those places and positions. For example, while I really like my boss (most days), I would much rather have my old boss back. So I guess, in a way, she would disappear if he were to come back.