Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Padraig AMA

30 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just being nitpicky right now but there's actually 315 million of us lol. Right about at 4.5% of the world's population

I'm just being nitpicky right now but there's actually 315,634,269 of us lol. Right about 4.460% of the world's population

Posted

What did you say aboutTexas?

u wot m8

i said something about texas? 

I'm just being nitpicky right now but there's actually 315 million of us lol. Right about at 4.5% of the world's population

whoops, i remember seeing 200 mill somewhere, dunno where i got that from

Posted

he was referring to whites only

wowowow

Posted

Do you remember throwing tantrums and crying, and then throwing blue plastic chairs at me and Angus? I do (that was just last year!!)

Do you remember that time when you curled up into a ball with your legs behind your head and Angus rolled you around?

Remember that time when I was playing Wind Waker and you wanted to play but I was like NOPE because I'm a dick?

Remember last year when we actually hung out for a whole week without hating each other at any point (that I can remember)? That was a major accomplishment.

Also, could you spare some change for gas? I need to get myself away from this place.

Posted

Have you and Teto ever settled an argument by making out? (Y/N):

Posted

Wait are you Scottish or Irish?

Posted

He's English, through and through.

Posted

Whats the difference?

Also how do you feel about dumb things?

Posted

The difference is he's dumb, and I'm not.

Posted

um excuse me teto those questions were for padraig and not you thank you

Posted

and pheo will continue to fail to realize that Teto and Pagdraig are only two personalities in one body. The other personality is Cascade. That's three of the four personalities.

Later, pheo will come to realize that the joke of closing one's eyes and becoming pheo wasn't a joke at all. No, it was a reference to his state as the fourth main personality. When the other three so much as blink, pheo takes over.

Favorite fruit?

Teto likes this

Posted

Do you remember throwing tantrums and crying, and then throwing blue plastic chairs at me and Angus? I do (that was just last year!!)

Do you remember that time when you curled up into a ball with your legs behind your head and Angus rolled you around?

Remember that time when I was playing Wind Waker and you wanted to play but I was like NOPE because I'm a dick?

Remember last year when we actually hung out for a whole week without hating each other at any point (that I can remember)? That was a major accomplishment.

Also, could you spare some change for gas? I need to get myself away from this place.

oh man, i totally remember angus rolling me around, that was hilarious

also remember when you were fighting the last boss puppet gannon and me and angus really pissed you off cause we were like running around and shit

good times man

He's English, through and through.

ppsshhh, im practically more scottish than you

BORN IN SCOTLAND RAISED IN SCOTLAND untilage4butthatsirrelevant

and pheo will continue to fail to realize that Teto and Pagdraig are only two personalities in one body. The other personality is Cascade. That's three of the four personalities.

Later, pheo will come to realize that the joke of closing one's eyes and becoming pheo wasn't a joke at all. No, it was a reference to his state as the fourth main personality. When the other three so much as blink, pheo takes over.

Favorite fruit?

strawberrys

i puppying LOVE strawberrys

Whats the difference?

Also how do you feel about dumb things?

english people are all civilized, scottish people are all heroin junkies

dumb things are dumb i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

What were your last words before being put in your skeletal vessel?

Posted

Well duh you like strawberries. You are a strawberry. A gay one. A gay strawberry.

Posted

(Ichigo Kurosaki)