Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A Very Important Announcement

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Throughout the past 4 and a half years, I've garnered a certain reputation as "Undeniably The Best Human, Even Better Than Me; The Human Saying This", and those words exactly (an exact quote).  I've always doubted your sincerity in those kinds of praises. I also figured I didn't deserve it.

Those who have heard my voice can say that I sound much too strained and in pain than what would be considered "normal" for my way of life. I also have a very upbeat demeanor despite the sounds of agony sometimes heard through Skype as the clouds part to reveal the full moon, shining on my face.

BUT TETO you say in unison WHEREVER COULD YOU BE GOING WITH THAT ODDLY SPECIFIC STATEMENT?

It's a devilishly difficult riddle, but let me explain.

Say an unfortunate young man of age 15 or so, having been attacked by a fluffy monster hellbent on killing to satisfy a great and overpowering urge, were to join a forum to seek good company with people who might accept him as he is, without the burden of seeing his scarred face, and misshapen body. The Town he was a part of shunned him and exiled him, and so he found refuge in cold digital company. What if the people on the forum didn't see through his human facade? What if they never even questioned his night actions or ability?

Without saying it outright, he might call for help the whole time, seeking someone to share in his pain, and understand, while being far away enough that he wont hurt them. He could be... One of those hairy canine creatures that kills people and makes people into... Other hairy canine creatures. They would never know.

I know for a fact that you haven't guessed it yet, because the meaning behind my words is so well concealed.

But I must tell you. I am compelled to tell you. I have led you on this whole time. And now, time for the big reveal.

I am Lord Fluffington, and I was the Werewolf all along.
Please don't lynch me though.
pheonix561 and なべ like this

Posted

Teto

Teto and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

no ):

Posted

what if planet earth is just a big game of werewolf and I'm supposed to kill everyone to win

Teto, なべ and Treemotan like this

Posted

I was going to get mad because there was another parody of my stupid dumb dumb stupid joke thread but this was actually pretty funny

Teto likes this

Posted

Is the funeral boat still on?

Posted

I was going to get mad because there was another parody of my stupid dumb dumb stupid joke thread but this was actually pretty funny

Hey man. Your joke thread was funny. Don't beat yourself up over it.

Sayubie likes this

Posted

Teto once had the idea for a forum wide WW were everyone was in it, spanning the whole forum.... Lets do that.

Posted

he should beat himself up a little bit

nofunallowed.jpg

Cascade and Sayubie like this

Posted

he should beat himself up a little bit

and I still don't understand why

Posted

so he knows that this is wrong and so he can be a better person for it

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

I don't... ooookay LL oooookaaaaaaay