Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DR SHRUBBERY AMA

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

LL: I lika the Magikarp. Useless and weak, and then it evolves into Gyrados and wrecks everybody's shit.

Treemo:

Have you ever worn womens' panties?  no

What color are your panties?       NO

Would you prefer to be killed through live dissection or being eaten alive?      NO

If given the choice between eating either a live Beagle puppy or a live Dalmatian puppy, which would you prefer?

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)

Posted

Are you super hyped for the next Nick Frost/Simon Pegg movie? I am.

TVcAAX1.jpg

Posted

Hey, would you mind telling me about your three brothers? I'm just curious to hear about them, and I don't know what questions to ask I guess so.

Posted (edited)

Teto: SO HYPED.

Pheo: Okay, technically I have two brothers and one stepbrother, but I just introduce them as my three brothers because they're all family to me in the end. Let's start with the oldest.

Zach is my older stepbrother. He's about 20-years-old, and like the others he is autistic. When I first met him, his stereotypically "autistic" traits were in full swing: obsession with a single game above all others, absolute refusal to share, no music ever, etc. Luckily, I think that my presence in the house has caused him to shed some of these characteristics. To give you an idea of what it's like to live with him, imagine a not-as-smart Sheldon Cooper. He is amazing with legos, and he has full comprehensive knowledge of the TF2 hat-trading market. Though he can still drive me crazy, he is a kind person. Like, just last week he just bought me the full Portal 2 soundtrack. Granted, he bought it for the TF2 item code in the box, but still. He could have easily bought the item directly for cheaper, but instead got the soundtrack so both of us would benefit. Awesome.

Next up is Justin. He's 6-years-old, and is also the cause of most of my grief. Again, he is autistic. If you remember me mentioning "SHIT ON THE WALLS", that's most likely Justin. God help me if he gets to the egg carton in the fridge. If that happens then we need to get a new one, and I have to clean up the mess. One particularly serious problem we've had on more than one occasion is escape. To clarify, there are times where Justin will understand that we will be going to the movies or something later in the day. Except, he doesn't understand the "later in the day" part. That being said, if we don't have the entire house on lockdown and watch him like Sauron's giant fiery eye tower then he gets out. This becomes incredibly stressful, as not only do I have to worry about Justin's well-being, but for my mom's health. The constant stress has caused her to have high blood pressure, and when Justin escapes I fear that she may have a stroke. Okay enough negativity, let's talk about Justin's good traits. He talks a lot, which might now not sound like much but just two years ago he was completely silent save for a few key phrases memorized from various educational programs. He's a real sweetheart, sometimes just hugging me for no reason. He really likes Pixar's Cars and Thomas the Tank Engine.

Finally there's Christopher. He is the youngest, about 5-years-old. He is also autistic. I feel like he will be some sort of athlete some day, because he is already built like one. Seriously, it may look like he is a bit fat, but I assure you he is a tiny wall of muscle. I am sure of this because I have been pinned to the ground by him on more than twelve occasions. Geeze he's heavy. Unfortunately, he is the one who gets aggressive the most. Hair pulling, hitting, biting, etc. You never know how much it hurts to be bitten by someone until they puppying bite you. He likes the Cars and Thomas stuff too. Funny how he doesn't talk as much as Justin, but he can sing. Yes, really. He's also the most photogenic of the three.

And that's all I can think of for now.

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)
pheonix561 likes this

Posted

What do you enjoy doing the most?

Also favorite Homestuck character?

Posted

I never knew that they were actually your step brothers and not your biological brothers. That's interesting, I think. Not that I want to objectify you and your family, just that I know they're your step family, and you and your mother actually married into it instead of just having it always having been that way, but you still love them like family. I think you're a good guy. Not trying to be a dick or anything in a "oh gosh your step family is autistic so that you are a good guy is the conclusion that would be the politically correct conclusion to jump to" like way. I mean I think of all the stress that having three autistic siblings you weren't even raised with suddenly in your house all the time that you're responsible for and sometimes looking at all three of them and being like

UIhNLc1.jpg

Does that make sense? I think you're a cool dude for being cool with/loving your step family's autism. that is what I am trying to say. Good job not being bitter and a dick about your stepbrothers' conditions. DOES THIS MAKE SENSE AM I MAKING SENSE? That is my question for you today.

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this

Posted

I never knew that they were actually your step brothers and not your biological brothers. 

He said two of them are brothers, and one of them a step brother. He's not the step brother of the four.

And judging by the way he said "when I met him" when talking about his older brother, I assume that means that the older one's the step brother?

Posted

Dark_One: I enjoy video games, but I enjoy them more with friends through co-op or just talking over the mic.

Favorite Homestuck character... hmm... I would have to say Karkat, because I can sort of relate to him, and also because of all the funny shit he says. I also like Terezi. Vriska's pretty cool, too. And also Spades Slick...  all three of him... THERE'S TOO MANY CHARACTERS

Posted

you didn't ANSWER my QUESTION

Posted

Let it also be known that I adore his little brothers and they are the cutest little guys ever.

How would you describe your hair color? (Because seriously any time I'm mentioning doing something with friends to relatives and they're like "ohhhhhhhh which one's Andrew again?" and I'd like to describe you in nicer terms than, "The pale scrawny one")

Do you wish you weren't a dummy and took French earlier?

Why did you decide to play trombone?

If you didn't play trombone, which instrument would you have played?

Posted

Treemo: Hair color... um.... brown? I don't think that'll help. AND I AM NOT SCRAWNY.

I wish I had taken French earlier, but with my short attention span I really needed the study halls.

I decided to play the trombone because I liked it the most. Its just different from all the other instruments. I've yet to see another instrument to use a slide. 

except for the slide whistle

If I didn't play trombone, I would probably play the trumpet or saxophone. As much as I love the trombone, it really isn't one of those instruments you can play a song by yourself. It's more of a backup sound most of the time...

Posted (edited)

Eh, sometimes your hair looks like it has a blondeish or reddish tint to it depending on lighting. Hence why I asked. My great-aunt actually thought you were ginger one time. 

If you could afford a piccolo trombone, would you purchase one?

(

Edited by Treemotan (see edit history)

Posted

Does your friend still do those adorable photo edits of you and where are they

Posted

Treemo: I suppose if I had the disposable income then yes I would buy a piccolo trombone.

Pheo: Only sometimes, when I post a funny face on google+. However, Treemo has been making hilarious photoshops as well, swapping characters' faces with us and our classmates.

left4perk.jpg