Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DR SHRUBBERY AMA

30 posts in this topic

Posted

I've finally finished this dumb research paper that has been stressing me out for the past two weeks, so I'm ready for this now. If there's something you want to know about me, here's your chance to find out.

Posted

WHY DO YOU LIKE DUMB PONIES

Posted

pheo you can't just ask people why they like DUMB PONIES

(/mean girls)

You're in band right? what instrument do you play?

Posted

Pheo took my question

So what's your username come from?

Posted

Pheo: I like the animation, the writing, the characters, the music, the fandom...

I just think ponies are cool.

82823__UNOPT__.jpg

Cirt: I play the trombone.

TROMPONY.png

Pictured above: My school's actual marching band uniform.

LL: This goes back to when I used to play TF2 obsessively. I would change my steam username to whatever I wanted at the time. One day on a server I used to play on, everyone was just messing around, setting rules for how we would play the round. One of the rules was changing our steam usernames to fit a certain theme. One of the themes was Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and people set their names accordingly: King Arthur, Tim the Enchanter, A Knight who says ni, etc. If it isn't obvious, I set my name as "A SHRUBBERY!" Later the theme changed, but I was quite fond of "A SHRUBBERY!", so I incorporated it into other themes. Like, when the theme was Transformers, I was "SHRUBTIMAS PRIME", stuff like that. Finally, one of the rules for a round was that everyone must play as a battle medic. Everyone changed their names to add "Dr." before their normal names, and for some reason "DR. SHRUBBERY!" just stuck with me. Ever since then, it has been my go-to screen name.

Treemotan likes this

Posted

Do you like your family?

Posted

Do you do drugs?

Do you have a religion?

What state do you live in?

Posted

What drugs do you do? How often? With who? Any trip stories? Aren't you afraid of dying while high? Ever been caught on drugs? Ever killed anyone?

Treemotan likes this

Posted

Teto: I love my family. They drive me to the brink of insanity almost daily, but I don't know what I would do without any of them.

LL: I don't do drugs. I'm pretty sure Captain Planet told me not to, and believe me you don't want to piss that guy off.

I'm not really sure of my religion. I think I'm sort-of Catholic, but I'm not exactly sure. Basically I believe in God, I believe that there is a heaven, and that the bible is more of a set of stories with morals than a strict rulebook for life. I don't think too much about religion though. It starts too many arguments.

I live in the sweltering/frigid state of Ohio.

ohio.jpg

Teto:

What drugs do you do? None

How often? Never

With who? No one.

Any trip stories? Nope.

Aren't you afraid of dying while high? I'm never high.

Ever been caught on drugs? Negative.

Ever killed anyone? What are you, a cop?

Treemotan likes this

Posted

What non-MLP TV Shows are you into currently? Favourite films, books, musics also?

ALSO. Favourite colour? (you knew it was gonna pop up eventuallyyy)

Posted

we tight tho right

Serious question: What should I expect from marching band when I finally get to highschool?

Posted

Favourite food? Funeral plans?

Posted

Cascade: 

Shows I'm into: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Top Gear, The Nerdist, The Big Bang Theory.

Favorite films include: Back to the Future, Back to the Future Part 2, Back to the Future Part 3, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, anything with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

Books: anything by Jules Verne, Harry Potter, Sesame Street's The Monster at the End of this Book

Music: This one is hard to pin down. I like Classic Rock and 80's, but I'm not very fond of modern music. My iTunes pretty much consists of silly youtube remixes, brony music, anime OPs, etc.

Color: neon green

Silver: What to expect from marching band: Sore feet and many, many friends.

Teto: 

Favorite food: Five Guys burgers. With their fries. Oh yes.

Funeral plans: Pyrotechnics, fighter jets screaming across the sky above my casket, the works. I also wish to be buried in a spring-loaded casket filled with confetti, with a rumor that I was buried with over $450,000. 

Treemotan likes this

Posted

What is your favorite Pokémon?

Posted

Have you ever worn womens' panties?

What color are your panties?

Would you prefer to be killed through live dissection or being eaten alive?

If given the choice between eating either a live Beagle puppy or a live Dalmatian puppy, which would you prefer?