Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Maybe I will..

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Welcome!

Posted

Hey, you seem like a really cool member to have join. Welcome! Yeah, this is definitely a forum that talks about more than just zelda. All of us are at least moderate fans of the series though, and we all have our favorite games, so if you want to talk about that in detail, there's always a thread for it in the zelda section.

Posted

from that description, id say that you found the right place :3

also, i only just now realized what your avatar is. (i blame sleep deprivation) one of a handful of enemies that has burned itself into my mind, though my childhood consisted of the gold-and-black versions. i think i recognized it from playing the GBC remake or something, i didnt have an NES till my teens D:

wait, do we have an enemies thread yet? if we dont, we need one because there are just so many things that make me yell at my screen.

Posted

I like your name. I dislike fairies, too.

Posted

They can just float away

Also, hi I am from Texas, too. I'm the moderator and owner of this site. You seem like the kind of person that I want here. Most Zelda fans are pretty terrible, IMO.

You should consider joining us for my upcoming streaming of the The Prestige if you're interested. It could be a good chance to familiarize yourself with people here and for us to know you.

Posted

maybe, so where would that be anyways?

Posted

On some streaming site. Not here. I will publicize it more in a few days.

Users here sometimes stream games or anime and stuff