Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Free Hugs RP

27 posts in this topic

Posted

I reach out my arms, threateningly and huggably. My eyes glow red and my body turns to a dark silhouette on the moon. The only sight are my arms spreading out for what seem like miles on either side of my body, and the white glow of my evil teeth. "Hug me, Pony Boner. That's your actual full name." You are not physically burned, but you are burned nonetheless.

Posted

I walk towards the... thing slowly, my arms outstretched in a hug-like fashion. The distance between us is about a few feet now.

Suddenly I jump forward spinning and grab the creature by the face before pulling it into a spine-shattering hug around the neck. The sheer force of the rotations propels us further into the sky. As the world spins around us, I toss the creature straight up and promptly grapple it in a way that it's limbs are immovable and it's neck is pointed straight down. As we rapidly approach solid ground once again, I howl:

"SIBERIAN BLIZZAAAAAAARD!"

Posted

I hug pheo except I don't use my arms, but instead my foot. I hug him in the face.... I kick him in the face.

Posted

I run the pup away with the knowledge that I may have just barely escaped with my life and the knowledge that ponies suck.

Running.

The pup.

Away.

Posted

I am hug incarnate. My body destroyed, a new vessel appears behind you and takes you into a loving embrace. "Hugging is horrible, isn't it."

You run and fall into a manhole. You go all the way through the centre of the world and a little turn and end up in Japan. You are so far away.

But you realise that everyone in Japan is me. The hugging masses march toward you with arms outstretched.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

"Hey look! An episode of Frasier!"

Posted

The hug-creature looks away, distracted. I take this opportunity to lock my arms firmly around its midsection. The hug cannot be destroyed completely, but I no longer intend to destroy it, oh no. Trapping the creature in my own loving embrace, I begin the transferral process. A beam of light shoots into the sky as the power is being absorbed into my very being.

Posted

Wearing a Napoleonic war uniform in front of several mean looking gargoyles, I point a bony finger at the eldritch hug monster, "Attack men, attack! Do you want to remain unhugged forever?!?"

Posted

unfortunately the moment is interrupted by a group of medusa heads, and their dastardly sinusoidal movement!

Posted

The horizon begins to rise, closing the sky like curtains. The final embrace. The hug to end all hugs, an inverted world that embraces all within it. All hugging individuals race to the centre, all gravity directed towards a point in the middle of the sky. I begin to devour bystanders as we all fall to the centre/top of the sky. All iterations of myself devour the innocent until there are none left but us who are here, racing to meet the end of all things. The ultimate hug.

T1g likes this

Posted

it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling

Posted (edited)

An unseen, solid surface materializes beneath them. Suddenly, a roar rings out in the distance; the roar of a motorbike. Racing towards the scene, with speedlines included, was a hot pink Harley, mounted by a caped, black-clad female figure. Music blared in the background despite there being no apparent source, some sort of edgy rock theme song that I have no intention of describing further. The light from the streetlamps that spontaneously appeared glinted off of the visor of her helmet, brief flashes of light as she sped down the absurdly long and straightforward invisible highway that was somehow devoid of anything that could get in the way.

She knew her destination. She saw the pilar of light in the distance. Nay, she felt the presence before it had even emerged. The aura of her direct opposite, her antithesis. She drew ever closer, until her targets were in sight. That fool, he truly believes he can consume the power of the Hug? Her brown eyes narrowed behind the visor as she planned her next course of action. She revved the motor, accelerating to ludicrous speeds. She then rode up a conveniently placed ramp, and she and the bike were airborne.

The scene went into slow motion, the bike and rider flying towards Teto and Dr. Shrubbery. She then backflipped off of the bike, the camera angles shifting to make it all look as flattering and badass as possible. Time returns to normal as she sticks the landing a safe distance behind the now-absent ramp and the abandoned motorbike crashes into the two hugging individuals, an unrealistically large explosion blowing them apart from each other. And then a couple of explosions go off a safe distance behind her as her cape billowed in the wind, just like out of some Michael Bay movie.

The figure approached, ready for the arduous encounter at hand. She removed her helmet and tossed it to the side. It promptly exploded. Beneath it was a masked individual, identity unknown to all.

Okay that's a lie. It's just me. 

I am the Anti-Hug. 

And my hate is infinite.

Edited by Treemotan (see edit history)