Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

IAM Cirt, AMA!

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I figured now that I have all the time in the world by not going on trips to Colorado and now lacking a job for the summer, I would do one. Yo.

Posted

What's your friend code for 3DS?

When are you coming to Texas?

Posted

What's your friend code for 3DS?

When are you coming to Texas?

I just turned on my 3DS. I'll check that now.

2638-0057-9389

When are you coming to Georgia? lol. I am not sure though. Soon I hope. Before when I was going to CO I threw in the idea of stopping in TX but it wasn't really my trip to plan. oh well

Posted

What kinds of things do you usually use your dimples for storing

Posted

What kinds of things do you usually use your dimples for storing

I've tried several things. Coins, M&M's and Peanut M&M's are difficult. Skittles are too round. It's also weird because my cheekbones are different than they used to be so I'm not sure how well my dimples work anymore. 

You probably want proof, so here's a picture I just did.

5uNGVOI.jpg

That's a penny, and it stayed there for about three seconds, lol.

Posted

Is it true that you can do the same penny trick with cleavage?

Posted

Is it true that you can do the same penny trick with cleavage?

Maybe, I wouldn't know. I don't really sport much of that lol

Posted

Whats your best 5k time?

Posted

What sports do you participate in and are there any that your like to try?

What are your top 5 favorite video games and/or game series?

Posted

How much better are you at rolling cigars than everyone else? What color are your eyes?

Posted

Whats your best 5k time?

It's been a few years since I ran just a 5K race, but I do run 5Ks for sprint triathlons. One time on a good course, I was able to get 24:XX, and that's probably my best time. When I ran in high school, I went through what a lot of girls do, which is that they peak in their early years in HS and then gradually get worse, due to the development of their bodies and different weight distribution. So I peaked freshman year, then got suckier and suckier until I gave it up senior year and tried it again a year later when I was gaining weight in college lol. 

What sports do you participate in and are there any that your like to try?

What are your top 5 favorite video games and/or game series?

At the moment, I train for triathlons so I swim/bike/run. I also do a fair amount of weightlifting to mix it up, since I guess one of of my goals is to be really strong and not just lean. I like swimming the most, I have a love/hate relationship with running, and I both adore and am terrified of cycling. I've also done a bunch of other sports, like tennis (which I had potential to be really good at but quit in high school), soccer, skiing, wakeboarding, open water swimming, kickboxing...the list goes on, those are the ones I can think of at the top of my head. 

I'd really like to try kayaking, not down rivers but like on lakes and stuff. Also rock climbing or bouldering? My roommate told me to try water polo, but I went to one of her games once and that shit looked difficult as hell. I have little throwing coordination. 

Top 5 video game series....I am a bit of a Nintendo fangirl so my list is a bit biased lol

1) Zelda, don't call me lame. I have put more hours into Zelda than any other game series, both handheld and console, and that's saying a lot.

2) Probably Pokemon? I've come to appreciate everything outside of generation 1 (lol) pretty recently and it's all really enjoyable. Like I went from Red>Yellow>Black>Crystal>FireRed>Heartgold. Because that makes sense.

3) Paper Mario - 64 and TTYD specifically. They are long games but they are adorable and pretty fun. I would also even put SM64 and SMG here. I'm not very good at traditional side scrolling Mario games but I do like all of these.

4) Borderlands 2...I've only played co-op with Cole but man this game was a lot of fun. and addicting. I also really liked the Broderlands universe, even if it isn't very fleshed out. The style of the game (kind of steampunk?) was cool.

5) I used to like Halo a lot (only CE and 2, we never had a Xbox360) when I was in middle school and they kind of have a nostalgia-y place in my heart. They serve as my appreciation for modern first person shooters, because Goldeneye 64 isn't anything similar skill-wise lol.

How much better are you at rolling cigars than everyone else? What color are your eyes?

lol. I've never smoked a cigar unless you count a wine-flavored Black&Mild, and hell if I know how to actually roll one. 

My eyes are green, on the light side, not like hazel. They used to be more blue/gray but they are definitely green now.