Annual "We're Only Joking, Pheo" Megathread

12 posts in this topic

Posted

might as well like this one too 

Posted

THANKS

Posted

This is the second time in a week or so a bunch of people have collectively emphasized how idiotic/stupid I am and then like a few hours later been like "nah you're an okay guy." Unless by "only joking" you mean "Yeah we actually hate you way more than we previously implied"

Posted

but you ARE an okay guy :o

Posted

I can't speak for him and I don't know if it's a concern of his, but I noticed this: pretty much everything he posts on www.Facebook.com is criticized. It could just get really old, especially when he's not a part of the joke. Like you can only say "aw dang, guys, you got me" so many times before it starts to get annoying.

Just an observation, I don't speak for him.

And I didn't pick this thread specifically to bring it up, it was just the one with the most recent reply.

Ammonsa likes this

Posted

I can't speak for him and I don't know if it's a concern of his, but I noticed this: pretty much everything he posts on www.Facebook.com is criticized. It could just get really old, especially when he's not a part of the joke. Like you can only say "aw dang, guys, you got me" so many times before it starts to get annoying.

Just an observation, I don't speak for him.

And I didn't pick this thread specifically to bring it up, it was just the one with the most recent reply.

This is basically the point of this thread, yeah. Because I feel like the joke is just old as mold, so I just wanted to take a minute to say "We do like you Pheo, sorry for being so ironic with you all the time." Which is why I was annoyed with Ammonsa made a "We're not joking" thread. Then I kind of just went 'welp' and gave up on the sentiment.

Posted

Nah its no big deal. Sure it gets annoying when I make a status on facebook and then a bunch of people jump on and say "that's not a good idea," but it's not really a concern of mine. It's only been happening a bit more often recently and I'm sure it will pass. Half the people jumping in and saying that I'm pretty confident are doing the same ironic nonsupport joke, and I'll probably hear a jk from them by the end of the week lol

Posted

Yeah I agree that the 'hating on pheo anytime he speaks' has gotten really old and unfunny now. I feel kinda of bad for perpetuating it for so long on my end. I'll stop doing that in our conversations now Pheo. Which means I'll never talk to you again, because it was 100% of every conversation I've had with you for like the past 4 months lol.

Posted

This is the part where we unintentionally alienate pheo forever by deciding to be nice to him. Now unsure how to communicate with him, he loses all of us as friends.

Posted

Yeah I'm not gonna lie if everyone suddenly stops saying how much they hate me I'm gonna start to feel weird

Posted

Say it to yourself in the mirror daily

pheonix561 likes this