Filler Werewolf

58 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't agree with the random lynch thing. WE don't have any information, and while it doesn't matter early on usually, we still run the risk of offing a town, which seems like pretty bad move when there are so few players.

But then, I could be wrong.

Posted

ugh day 1 start ughhhh probable random lynch ughhhhhh

just letting everyone know in advance we'll be starting with the night phase in my game lol

will wait to see how the following players will post before deciding on a plan

Posted (edited)

I don't agree with the random lynch thing. WE don't have any information,

and while it doesn't matter early on usually, we still run the risk of offing a town, which seems like pretty bad move when there are so few players.

But then, I could be wrong.

The entire point of the game is that we run the risk of killing townies. That's literally the challenge. Honestly, this logic should be a bannable offense by now. "No don't advance the game, we may kill a townie and lose". As opposed to letting a wolf kill us off? and with complete control?

The wolves capitalize off of scenarios like this. We don't have information, so of course our lynch is going to be random. That's how we get information. We don't wait around and hope that someone is accidentally incriminate themselves on the first day phase. We kill someone, and then with the information that we learned, we can more intelligently play. The first kill is going to happen sooner or later. Wouldn't you like to be the one in control of it?

Edited by ∟ ∟ (see edit history)

Posted

Well, with first day lynches, though, we don't have anything to go off of. So, it's possible that two towns will die and we're left only with first day conjectures. While we're ticking off the possible wolf/non-wolf list, we're also decreasing wolf targets. So, really, I can agree on the not first day lynch at least until we've all said something maybe about ourselves or some such. Not abilities or anything necessarily. Things that might be descriptive or tell-tale.

I'm a vengeful fairy, apparently.

Or just, y'know, activity. Yeah.

Posted (edited)

If two townies die, then it's just speeding up the game. Through lynching, we create something concrete to use.

More information and more valuable information comes from grilling a person. If we all take turns typing stuff up, then we end up lynching based on how poorly you explained your role. We should talk, yeah, but someone needs to be lynched today.

Edited by ∟ ∟ (see edit history)

Posted

While I disagree with one key facet of LL's proposal, he's right in that it's important to keep the game moving. If nobody dies, the game just stagnates. That was a big problem a lot of the last few games I played. So while I'd rather it not be me, it's important to kill. Violence is the answer! So, on that note: LL, I am a petty, petty human being, and I will smash open your skull and devour your moist, delicious brains.

Posted

LL 

To test the hypothesis.

Posted

To be honest the only reason I voted for you was because I couldn't remember when you were last the wolf. My first instinct was to vote for Celeb Ithil, but I know that someone would say "but he was a wolf last time!" and it wouldn't gain any traction.

Posted

LL I guess

Posted

dang.

Celeb Ithil.

I am a cannibal and I am Town. My role is to kill a person every night. I half suspect that this is everyone's role, kind of.

appended: I don't HAVE to kill EVERY night, but yeah

Posted

Vote tally:

LL - 3 (Aethix, 2jo4, Ammonsa)

Celeb Ithil - 1 (LL)

5 votes to decide the result.

Posted

idk why not it is only Day 1 on a filler game

LL

I really can't see a killing role being anything but bad in such a small game :/

Posted

I suspect that this is a panty raid.

Posted

LoL

at this rate the game will be over tomorrow

Posted

A majority vote has been reached.

With 5 votes on LL, the lynch was decided. The group turned on him, deciding his idea to kill someone was so good, that they would kill him first. Such an odd reaction, looking at it from over here. They found some cutlery and cut and peeled him apart, some with more joy than others.

LL was... LL. And he was dead. It was only after the kill that everybody came to a thought: "How can we tell if he was the one who did it or not? What good was killing him?"

Everyone looked at each other and wondered in amazement. They'd let go of their sanity for a moment, and not even thought that there was no way to determine who LL was after all; a friend or the beast!

In shock they looked at one another for a moment, before the light suddenly cut out, and they were left in darkness.

Dark 1 starts now. Get your actions in, and quickly!