Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dislike

9 posts in this topic

Posted

You know what I'm talking about.

Just looking up a video on the Internets. Then, you see that one dislike. It's not an offensive video, it's just a video of, say, a pretty good song. The video isn't very popular, maybe only a few thousand views. The quality of the video is also pretty top-notch. And you wouldn't find it without purposely looking it up.

I lie awake at night, wondering

...why?

...who are you?!

If only I could have the answer!

pheonix561 and Padraig! like this

Posted

You say "why?" but you've pretty much already answered it. They do it just to mess with people. Some people just look at a pure green like bar and take pleasure in in being the ones to sully it with the red taint of a thumbs-down. And then watch people make comments about it.

Posted

The comment section of YouTube is one of the worst places you can be. Especially on music or video game videos

Posted

I have seen such wretched horrors emerge from the depths of youtube comments. The more youtube tries to make itself like facebook the less I want to talk to people.

Posted

the red taint

Cheez, Ammonsa and pheonix561 like this

Posted (edited)

it was me

I WILL PUNCH YOU IN MY SLEEP

my friend.

Edited by Cheez (see edit history)

Posted

The comment section of YouTube is one of the worst places you can be. Especially on music or video game videos

There are still people in old reveal videos for ancient games arguing about religion, politics, and sometimes about the game it self.

Posted

You say "why?" but you've pretty much already answered it. They do it just to mess with people. Some people just look at a pure green like bar and take pleasure in in being the ones to sully it with the red taint of a thumbs-down. And then watch people make comments about it.

How do these criminals choose their victims

If only we could understand their motives and attack patterns

then maybe

maybe we could get to the bottom of this

Searsly how can they dislike every video ever