Steven Universe

220 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you guys remember how Mandark's real name was Susan? Then he changed it to something more "manly". I think it was great social commentary on lsksldhgdsadngm hn  mnEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

T1g and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

oh shush you nerd

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Just got one of my friends into Steven Universe. We watched up to Giant Woman. He has already declared Amethyst to be best girl. There is no escape.

Posted

I dunno, I had Amethyst as my favorite until Maximum Capacity happened and I kind of wanted to stove her head in :X

Posted

Do you guys remember how Mandark's real name was Susan? Then he changed it to something more "manly". I think it was great social commentary on lsksldhgdsadngm hn  mnEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Have to agree. It was a great play on how Susan is a girls name and it makes Mandark a weak homo that it was Susan that was his name before that it was changed to be Mandark that then it was after it was that it was changed.

Posted

also idk if we linked the full skit (the part that comes before the full opening) but here it is

Posted

tumblr_o0gabt6YFn1rz6w0do2_1280.giftumblr_o0gabt6YFn1rz6w0do1_1280.giftumblr_o0gabt6YFn1rz6w0do4_1280.giftumblr_o0gabt6YFn1rz6w0do3_1280.giftumblr_o0gabt6YFn1rz6w0do5_1280.gif

Posted

Among the ruins of an ancient forum, one man screams at the heavens about a cartoon show, posting funny gifs

tumblr_inline_o0m3gzhrBO1r1c30j_500.gif

I am that man

Posted

I feel like Pearls are quickly becoming my favorite type of gem.

Posted

tumblr_o0ofy0KWbH1tof9kfo5_1280.pngtumblr_o0ofy0KWbH1tof9kfo6_1280.pngtumblr_o0ofy0KWbH1tof9kfo7_1280.pngtumblr_o0ofy0KWbH1tof9kfo8_1280.png

agreed