Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Movie ( Faded Mem )

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys my name is Tahj Reavis and I am going to be playing Link in an upcoming live action adaption of WHOOKOSMedia's Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins. The film will be created by three indy film companies (one of which I'm the founder of), Mythical Films Studios, Tokyo Magika Productions, and Eagle-Animations, and we have been in pre-production for the film for nearly a year. Now recently we've been getting mixed responses, a lot a harsh negative criticism from another Zelda forum, and some positive ones from an indie film forum, so please give us a chance. We will begin shooting the film either early this Fall or early Spring 2014. For more info on the film here is a playlist for the update videos we've made on our Youtube Channel, enjoy! happy.gif

linkitemget.gif

Also here is Faded Memories' Official Twitter Page!
https://twitter.com/lozfadedmem
Padraig! likes this

Posted

oh man, i want to not be skeptical, but I really can't. first of all, your website is pretty awful, like, it has all the textbook examples of bad website design in it, but that's no big deal. You both look about 14/15 (not trying to take the piss, im not much older, but do you have enough experience to do a whole film)? Its kind of hard to tell which brings me onto my next point, your recording quality is pretty bad. I couldnt watch a whole film of that quality

basically, what im trying to say is, this could be a fun project but dont over subscribe yourself or take yourself too seriously. Maybe a make a short film? It could be cool. also dont get sued for copyright infringement 

Posted

Is it just me, or is every single fan-made Zelda thing never completed? I mean the "Hero of Time" thing was terrible, but the only real completed Zelda-related project I can think of.

This is without even looking at this guy's videos. It's not necessary.