Glee Mafia

64 posts in this topic

Posted

SO HERE'S WHAT YOU MISSED ON GLEE!

suesylvesterpicture1.jpg

All right! Listen up, lazy idiots; it has come to the attention of me, one Sue Sylvester, the Cheerios Coach and recently-instated principal of this school, that a band of misfits in that sub-basement you call a Glee Club have finally snapped after collectively losing yet more solos to Rachel Berry and being relegated to background swaying, and therefore, have sworn“death by slushie-ing” on the Glee Club's head. As an ardent supporter of any attempt to DESTROY THE GLEE CLUB, I have decided to take over the duties of leading you sloppy, freak show babies, not only because I can currently smell the margarine wafting off one William Schuester's broken body, but because I do, truly care. During school hours, you will be allowed to discuss and accuse one other of belonging to the aforementioned band of misfits, before voting to send one of your own to my office. They will be expelled, killed, and maybe then used as bottom bodies on my Cheerios Pyramid, if you create a talented enough corpse. But I'm currently not in the proper frame of mind to see this Glee Club's infamous apathy and lack of professionalism in participating fully in the voting stage of this game, so school is over for the day! I have a satellite interview to attend. That's lingo for an interview... via satellite, for those who don't know."

AND THAT'S WHAT YOU MISSED ONNNNNNNNNNN... GLEE!

1000pxgleetitlecard.png

NIGHT ZERO BEGIN

48 hours remain

19:00 GMT; 27/5/2013 - 19:00 GMT; 29/5/2013

(13:00 CST; 29/5/2013, 04:00 Australia Time; 30/5/2013)

List of Players

Ammonsa

Celeb Ithil

Necropolis

Emsomniac

Knuckle

Teto

Dark_One

Sahaqiel

LL

2jo4

Padraig

Cirt

Linox 

Day/Night Phase Links

Night Zero

Night One

Day Two

Night Two

Day Three

Night Three

Day Four

Night Four

Rules

1. Most players belong to one of two groups: the Town and the Mafia. Any player who is Town wins if all Mafia are killed. Any player who is Mafia wins as soon as the Mafia outnumber the Town (equal numbers go to the Mafia). There may also be Independent players who have their own unique win conditions - these vary between roles.

Note: if Town wins at the end of a game, and you started the game as Town but died or were lynched along the way, you still get a win in the rankings. This is the same if you're a Mafia as well. Play for your team, not for yourself!

2. Each player has a name (which identifies their character), and a set of abilities. These abilities are unique to the player, and secret to everyone else, unless the player chooses to reveal them. Note that a player's name can be used to try and infer their abilities and/or alignment...but no guarantees.

3. Gameplay cycles between a Day phase and a Night phase. Day phase lasts 72 hours of real time, but may be ended early if the town decides on someone to lynch after 24 hours have passed at the minimum. Night phase lasts 48 hours, but may be ended early if all players complete their night actions.

4. During Day phase, the players may vote on who among them they should lynch. If any player receives a simple majority of the player's votes, that player is immediately lynched, and Day phase ends. A player's identity and alignment are revealed when they are lynched. Votes should be in bold and red, to make them easier to see when skimming the thread. If the day ends, the player who has the majority of votes cast will be lynched.

5. During Night phase, no player may post (with the exception of such pleasantries as "Good night"). Players with night-time abilities should PM me to let me know what they are doing. Also, every night, the Mafia may choose 1 player to kill. All deaths, and any other noticeable happenings will be reported to the town at the end of Night phases.

6. Players MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the game thread, unless their abilities state otherwise. Mafia may converse between themselves via PM, unless otherwise stated. Dead players MAY NOT post in this thread, aside from a "Bah" post when they die.

7. You may not directly quote any PM I send you concerning this game. You may, however, paraphrase. You also may not edit your posts: just double post if you absolutely must. If you quote a PM, you will be modkilled.

8. If you need to contact the GM to ask for a vote tally, or to ask that an inactive player be prodded or replaced, or to ask for a deadline extension, put these requests in blue, bold text.

Posted

DAY ONE BEGIN

The first night phase, of many to come surely, had finally ended. All the members of New Directions headed towards the choir room to check to see how their fellow Glee Clubbers had fared last night, and to begin discussing how to address the so-called Mafia Faction. But, weirdly enough, they only counted 12 people in their midst. Something bad had happened. Just as they all noticed the missing member, the voice of Sue Sylvester, Nationals-winning Cheerios Coach, reverberated throughout the school...

"Attention, Eternal Glee Club Losers, my loyal Cheerios minions have just brought to my attention the fact that, last night, the non-flammable gay was found dead last night, seemingly having been brutally stapled to death. A single pamphlet was found at the scene. This could only make any sense to have happened within the isolated, bubble of the Glee Club. Whoever is the one behind this death... I endorse you. I will always endorse any efforts to destroy the Glee Club, and this is the just the beginning. When I finally buy my hoverboard with my winnings from this years guaranteed Nationals win, you'll be allowed 10 minutes of hoverboard riding as a reward for this death."

As her voice finally echoed and disappeared, the students began to panic. "Non-flammable gay?" That could only mean one person...

It could have only been Blaine Anderson.

hapDw3k.png

Dark_One, who was Blaine Anderson, the Splash of Sunshine, has been killed! He was a member of the New Directions Mafia Faction! Wow!

Blaine? The nicest boy on the show? A member of the Mafia? No... nonononono. That didn't make any sense to the Glee Clubbers. Not even to his fellow Mafia members, probably. The sweet boy whose only crime in life were being saddled with being in a relationship with the worst character in the show? It was just... unreal. Nobody was in the mood to discuss anything today. Everyone was too upset that their Beloved Blaine had died. They had to give him a proper farewell...

Day One has now ENDED! 

Blaine's funeral took 72 hours to finish. There will be no Day Phase discussion consequently

NIGHT ONE BEGIN

48 hours remain

20:40 GMT; 29/5/2013 - 20:40 GMT; 31/5/2013

(14:40 CST; 31/5/2013, 05:40 Australia Time; 1/6/2013)

Remaining Players

Ammonsa

Celeb Ithil
Necropolis
Emsomniac
Knuckle
Teto
Dark_One - Blaine Anderson (Mafia) Killed Night Zero
Sahaqiel
LL
2jo4
Padraig
Cirt
Linox 

Posted

DAY TWO BEGIN

It had been an awful three days of mourning. None of the Glee Clubbers managed to get a wink of sleep last night. All they could hope for is no more deaths, that Blaine's death had ended the Mafia Faction's ambitions of destroying the Glee Club. As they all gathered once again in the choir room, they all realised that was never going to happen. Get real. THREE people were missing from the meeting. A grim omen of how the night had turned out. And on cue with this realisation, Sue Sylvester's voice boomed from the tannoy:

"It is with great GLEE that I have come to inform that pitiful band of singing idiots that I want them to remove the bodies of three of their fellow Nude Erections Scumbag Glee Club from my newly-cleaned office IMMEDIATELY. It is going to take WEEKS to remove the smell of utter failure from this office. I hope you're all happy. I will most definitely be fumigating the choir room as punishment for this incident. BECKY, go into the glove box of my Le Car and bring me my tear gas-" The announcement ended aruptly...

Panic and shock painted on all their faces, they all rushed to discover the identities of their fallen friends...

Celeb Ithil, who was Santana Lopez, the Undisputed Top Bitch, has been killed! He was a member of the New Directions Glee Club!

pe0Wz9W.png

Necropolis, who was Kitty Wilde, the Bubblegum Bitch, has been killed! He was a member of the New Directions Glee Club!

RYozqhf.png

Emsomniac, who was Tina Cohen-Chang, the Effervescent Asian Persuasion, has been killed! She was a member of the New Directions Mafia Faction! W O W

7rudthe.jpg

Both good news and bad news. Two of their fellow townies had now fallen... but bizarrely, two of the Mafia had also been eliminated? Without any Day Phase so far? Completely unexpected. Jesus Christ. But now, everyone had MAJOR questions. There would be no funeral. These three were no Blaine. It was finally time for a discussion to take place within this Glee Club. That can't be the ENTIRE mafia, right? There must be more out there...

72 hours remain

22:00 GMT; 2/6/2013 - 22:00 GMT; 5/6/2013

(16:00 CST; 5/6/2013, 07:00 Australia Time; 6/62013)

Remaining Players

Ammonsa

Celeb Ithil - Santana Lopez (Town) Killed Night One

Necropolis - Kitty Wilde (Town) Killed Night One

Emsomniac - Tina Cohen-Chang (Mafia) Killed Night One

Knuckle

Teto

Dark_One - Blaine Anderson (Mafia) Killed Night Zero

Sahaqiel
LL
T1g
Padraig
Cirt
Linox

Posted

Knuckle

Posted

UPDATE: T1g is now replacing Sayuri/2jo4 in the game at her request to drop out! Welcome him with open arms everyone.

Posted

holy shit we are down two wolves already. I wish i could have said I had a hand in any of this, but I didn't!

also I stand by what is now my vote on knuckle

Posted

So with almost a third of the players dead, we pass the midway point of the first page of the thread.

I've got nothing that could be helpful right now.

Posted

yeah if anyone has anything to contribute, my guess was that the wolf attacked someone with a kamikaze ability that killed both of them

Posted

Kurt sets multiple people on fire by being a flaming homo.

T1g likes this

Posted

remember that time in evil werewolf where pheo set someone on fire, and they in turn set on fire who they target, and so on, until everyone was on fire

Posted

Well someone keeps blocking my night action by making me listen to bad glee songs :sadlink:

Posted

and i bet you loved every minute of it, wolfy

Posted

This is my favourite game ever

Posted

Glee is only fun when Cascade watches it with you unfortunately. :sadlink:

she gives great cascommentary

Posted

Knuckle