Glee Mafia

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Right, the fact Padraig was mentioned as a possibility, but hasn't moved to protest, makes him a good candidate for first lynch.

Posted

I second that Padraig

first lynch logic on day 2. this is silly

Posted

mate u wot, go for Linox im innocent

Posted

Padraig

Something has to be done, sozzzzzzzzzz.

Posted

ugh I am so sorry for my absence for the past few days with this game. Also for forgetting to add one important part to the Day post. How many lynch votes were needed lol. But obviously 3 votes is not enough for a lynch in a group of 9.

Also way over 72 hours have passed - Day Two ends here. Very informally. I'll get to writing and posting the Night Two Starting Post soonish. Sorryyyy again for being a lazy GM recently ugh.

Posted

I bet a wolf will die tonight too, and the game will end without the town doing anything

Posted

You know what should die? That attitude!!

T1g and Cascade like this

Posted

End of Day Two (two days overboard)

Votes

3/9 - Padraig (Teto, T1g, LL)

1/9 - Linox (Padraig)

No, this discussion had gone nowhere. Although a valiant attempt to lynch someone in the hope the rules were only that the person who had the most votes out of everyone would be lynched was made, it was not to be. Those are NOT the rules. But don't ask the GameMaster about them or anything. 

The Glee Clubbers had sat around in the Choir Room for almost five days now. Most of them seemed to have just stopped functioning, offering absolutely no input to the discussion as the days dragged on. No interesting or hilarious discussion was had at all. Not even Sue Sylvester could even find enough words to shoot down this worthless Glee Club. She also seemed to have left the school for some reason - the announcements were not playing anymore. Everyone in this school is terrible.

You all finally decided to just stop waiting and headed to your respective homes for the long, overdue night. Maybe something exciting will happen there? It seems like that's the rule for this whole shebang. 

NIGHT TWO BEGIN

48 hours remain

19:15 GMT; 7/6/2013 - 19:15 GMT; 9/6/2013

(13:15 CST; 9/6/2013, 04:15 Australia Time; 10/6/2013)

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

DAY THREE BEGIN

It had been an eternity. After a dull-as-dishwater day and an extremely extended night, Sue Sylvester had closed the school for many days for intense Cheerio's booty camp, the Glee Clubbers weren't really in the mood for this stupid game to continue. Nobody really remembered what had happened last night. It was all but a haze in their minds. Just like the morning after Rachel's crappy drunken "party", if it could even be called a party. They trotted off to the choir room. Nobody was smiling. And for good reason - someone was missing from the group. Great.

And as always, with her perfect timing, Sue Sylvester's voice chimed in:

"A body has been discovered! Following a brief period of investigation, we will commence our school trial! ...wait let me just turn off my computer for a second, I got distracted by this fascinating game you see... I can totally understand what that bear is going through..." A few brisk sounds of button mashing were heard, and a sad little noise of a computer shutting down followed. "Anyways, what was I going to announce to those Glee Club idiots? Ah, yes. A body has been discovered! Please come retrieve this... dear god, who is this? It's the ugliest woman I have ever seen. Coach Beiste please come retrieve your sister's corpse from my office immediately, one she-hulk in this school is already pushing the limit!"

Ignoring the strangeness of the announcement, the Glee Clubbers headed to Sue's Office once again...

And it was a horrible sight that awaited them

Someone's headless body was lying right in the middle of the room. And it was clear it was NOT Beiste's mysterious, unseen sister.

7pFOnFB.jpg

Sahaqiel, who was Noah 'Puck' Puckerman, the Cougar-Preferring Delinquent, has been killed! He was a member of the New Directions Lovers Faction, formerly an Independent!

Just as the identity of the victim was made clear, a blood-curdling scream resonated loudly throughout the room. It was LL. He immediately ran towards Sahaqiel's side, sobbing hysterically. He lay at Sahaqiel's side for a few minutes, and everything was silent. Clearly the two had been close. After what felt like forever, LL began to sing a familiar song... The Glee Clubbers grimaced as they slowly recognised the atrocity. Sue Sylvester began a storm of cursing. It was the worst number Glee had ever done, everybody agreed on that... Rachel Berry's favourite Glee Performance... how was LL even managing to sing this by himself?

After a painful screeching that the Glee Clubbers swore lasted longer than three minutes, the song was over. And LL's head spontaneously combusted right there and then. Obviously ashamed of his below-par singing. But at least he had now hopefully reunited with his lost love Sahaqiel, wherever they are now....

T6xjumj.png

LL, who was Rachel Berry, the Stunning Young Ingénue, has killed himself! He was a member of the New Directions Lovers Faction, formerly a member of the New Directions Glee Club!

As terrible an ending to this bizarre pairing the past few minutes had been, some of the Glee Clubbers began to tear up at the events that had occurred. Clearly they had been dedicated lovers... but sadly, Puckleberry would NEVER be canon, and everyone just needed to accept this sad truth. And the sounds of a million screams from a million Puckleberry stans was heard, far away in the distance...

"You think this is hard? I just spent nearly a week trying to announce this Day Phase in the most despair-inducing way and failed miserably, that's hard!"

And with those thoughtful words from Sue Sylvester, she forced the kids out of her office and slammed the door in their faces, demanding a written apology for Run Joey Run ever being performed in her presence ASAP. And so the discussion begins once again... maybe we'll actually get somewhere this time, if nobody's forgotten about everything.

72 hours remain

7 PLAYERS

4 VOTES TO LYNCH

7:45 GMT; 13/6/2013 - 7:45 GMT; 16/6/2013

(1:45 CST; 16/6/2013, 16:45 Australia Time; 16/6/2013)

Remaining Players

Ammonsa

Celeb Ithil - Santana Lopez (Town) Killed Night One
Necropolis - Kitty Wilde (Town) Killed Night One
Emsomniac - Tina Cohen-Chang (Mafia) Killed Night One
Knuckle
Teto
Dark_One - Blaine Anderson (Mafia) Killed Night Zero
Sahaqiel - Noah 'Puck' Puckerman (Independent-Lover) Killed Night Two
LL - Rachel Berry (Town-Lover) Suicided Day Three
T1g
Padraig
Cirt
Linox

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Dear god

Posted

So Sahaqiel was a lovers character and this is Cascade's way of making up for the fact that I ruined her MLP game by leading a lynch on a confirmed rarity on day 1

do you guys have anything to add because nothing happened to me

Posted

I got double-teamed by the re-director and the same person who nullifies my night action every night.

Just don't even bother targeting me I'm never gonna get to do anything for a night action :sadlink:

Posted

So Sahaqiel was a lovers character and this is Cascade's way of making up for the fact that I ruined her MLP game by leading a lynch on a confirmed rarity on day 1

I will never forgive you for this.....

T1g, Sahaqiel, Knuckle and 1 other like this

Posted

It's still one of my favorite wolf moments, rallying everyone to lynch the one person who couldn't possibly be a wolf. I don't think sayuri forgave me either

Teto likes this