Glee Mafia

64 posts in this topic

Posted

We should start thinking about who we're going to lynch today.

Who hasn't said anything yet?

Posted

Padraig, Cirt, Ammonsa, Teto

ok, well Ammonsa said something but it was just "dear god" so you know

Posted

I guess I'll vote for Padraig then, unless something interesting shows up.

Posted

yeah, I agree with voting for Padraig. its what LL would have wanted

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

Padraig, contuing from last time.

Posted

VOTE COUNT

Padraig - 4 votes (Linox, T1g, Teto, Anonymous)

Nearly 40 hours have passed since the start of Day Three...

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED!! Please wait momentarily for the Night Start post to be posted

Posted

[5:53:16 PM] Cascade: i can't believe i'm only writing the first lynch of this game
[5:53:18 PM] Cascade: on day three
[5:53:28 PM] Cascade: everyone is terrible

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

End of Day Three

It had finally happened. The completely useless and Terrible-At-This-Game Glee Clubbers had finally spoken enough words (about 20, tops) to finally reach the most precious lynch. The unfortunate victim was Padraig. Who was just standing in the choir room, not moving, not speaking, not even twitching. He had literally done nothing the entire day. And so off he went to Sue Sylvester's office, ready for his punishment. He could take one for the team. Would he even care?

The Glee Clubbers all gathered together, listening for the sound of the tannoy. Any second now, they would find out the truth behind Padraig. The ugly truth? 

And then, it came. A huge splashing sound was heard echoing around the room, but no screaming. Padraig didn't talk you see. Maybe... he couldn't? But clearly, he had been slushied. The ultimate symbol of failure in the Glee Club. He had no choice but to leave the school in shame, for he no longer was pure...

And as Sue Sylvester announced his true identity, in a very convoluted speech that the GM didn't feel like writing the entirety of, it was clear that:

s1rneNL.png

Padraig, who was Quinn Fabray, the Lion Queen, has been lynched! He was a member of the New Directions Glee Club!

Oh, well. Better luck with the night phase, then?

NIGHT THREE BEGIN

48 hours remain

(00:15 GMT; 15/6/2013 - 00:15 GMT; 17/6/2013)

(18:15 CST; 16/6/2013, 09:15 Australia Time; 17/6/2013)

Remaining Players

Ammonsa

Celeb Ithil - Santana Lopez (Town) Killed Night One
Necropolis - Kitty Wilde (Town) Killed Night One
Emsomniac - Tina Cohen-Chang (Mafia) Killed Night One
Knuckle
Teto
Dark_One - Blaine Anderson (Mafia) Killed Night Zero
Sahaqiel - Noah 'Puck' Puckerman (Independent-Lover) Killed Night Two
LL - Rachel Berry (Town-Lover) Suicided Day Three
T1g
Padraig - Quinn Fabray (Town) Lynched Day Three
Cirt
Linox

Posted

DAY FOUR BEGIN

The Glee Clubbers once again met up in the choir room, after the shortest night in a long-time. As soon as they entered, they were treated to an unusual sight. Sue Sylvester in person. Her face didn't show any emotion whatsoever. This couldn't be good news at all.

"...Listen up, Glee Club kids. I am, indeed, sad to say that another one of you bites the dust. The best-looking one of the lot, unfortunately. Now we're stuck with a bunch of ugly, lazy idiots. The dancing Asian with the glorious abs, to be precise. They - I mean, he, will be missed... When I find out which one of you did this, they'll be given a special ticket to the ride of their life. A one-way ticket for Sue Sylvester Express. Destination? HORROR" Sue quickly stomped out the room.

With that announcement, everyone already knew who it was who had died last night. They all could agree with the fact that it was, INDEED, the best-looking Glee Clubber. Oh, and I guess he was a pretty chill dude as well...

hPa8q8H.png

T1g, who was Mike Chang, the Dance Dance Revolution, has been killed! He was a member of the New Directions Glee Club.

The numbers are dwindling... will this day end it all? Or will we be facing another night ahead of us? 

72 Hours Remain

(13:25 GMT; 18/6/2013 - 13:25 GMT; 21/6/2013)

(07:25 CST; 21/6/2013, 22:25 Australia Time; 21/6/2013)

Remaining Players

Ammonsa
Celeb Ithil - Santana Lopez (Town) Killed Night One
Necropolis - Kitty Wilde (Town) Killed Night One
Emsomniac - Tina Cohen-Chang (Mafia) Killed Night One
Knuckle
Teto
Dark_One - Blaine Anderson (Mafia) Killed Night Zero
Sahaqiel - Noah 'Puck' Puckerman (Independent-Lover) Killed Night Two
LL - Rachel Berry (Town-Lover) Suicided Day Three
T1g - Mike Chang (Town) Killed Night Three
Padraig - Quinn Fabray (Town) Lynched Day Three
Cirt
Linox

Posted

Right. I'm thinking along the lines of Linox today, because he was pretty keen on getting to lynching Padraig quite quickly yesterday.

But that's pretty weak logic, since I imagine that even I would have chosen Padraig as well, as a continuation from the previous day anyway. Can't count out the possibility that he was going for a safe town kill that had already been previously agreed on though. But again, weak logic that could be applied to absolutely anybody who started the voting first.

I wasn't visited last night, and so I didn't learn anything.

I'm not sure about the credibility of any of you as being town. There's been very little in the way of evidence for anything in this whole game.

Knuckle: Did you get "nullified" again last night?

Posted

Ammonsa targeted T1g last night according to my night action (the one that someone had been blocking repeatedly up until now), so Ammonsa gets immediate suspicion.

I'm also guessing T1g was the repeated blocker (just doing it for his own amusement I guess?) and he didn't do it last night because Ammonsa gutted him.

Posted

Well there you have it then. I'm sold.

Ammonsa.

Posted

yeah might as well, we've got no better leads.

Ammonsa

Posted

woops, I stupidly forgot to add this to the day post again. I am the worst GM

5 PLAYERS

3 VOTES TO LYNCH

Current Vote Tally

Ammonsa - 2/5 (Teto, Knuckle)

5/24 hours have passed...

Posted

Nope. I targeted Cirt and T1g. My ability is to impersonate a persons ability and use it on another person. I used it on Knuckle and Emma and saw that she targeted Knuckle that night (maybe that is the cause of the blocking?) and nobody targeted her. On night one, I used Sahaqiel on Padraig, but my action was unsuccessful, no explanation given. On night 2, I chose knuckle on teto, but instead something happened and I targeted saha using padraigs ability, like the night before. I'm sorry to say so, but Padraig was a seer. Anyway, Saha showed as as guilty (I guess since he's independent?) And I was totally prepared to tell you guys but considering he got killed anyway that same night I figured it'd look weird if I said something after. And then tonight I targeted Cirt and T1g, and my action was unsuccessful because t1g got killed already.