Chaos Werewolf Signups

36 posts in this topic

Posted

This sounds terrifying simply by who the GM is....

Posted

T1g is a good GM. I'm up for it. If I recall correctly, Castle Crashers werewolf was one of the better ones.

Posted

I'll join

Posted

Aye, I think by now it's safe to start thinking about when you want to run the game. I'm still in.

Posted

Ok I want to get this game going but there is a test coming up (as i am right now i would get a terrible score on it), so once I am past that I should be in the clear

Posted

So am I in or not?

Posted

I assume so. He never put a limit on entries, so I'm guessing that means he'll let in whoever wants to play. Might be a while before we start though, from he looks of it. When is this test, T1G?

Posted

I think I'd like to join!

Erg, first werewolf game. Not sure how that'll turn out. @_@

Posted

Sorry about that Elway I didn't notice your post

Basically, I have Exam 3 on Thursday morning, which I am thoroughly unprepared for, and then the Final Exam is 9 days after that, on August 3rd. Immediately after the final I go home. I will probably take the time to write up the roles once the first test is done, since I won't be in the mood to do anything after it anyway, and I will have like 3 hours of free time

I admittedly haven't really written that many of the roles because I was going to have them scale with the amount of players in the game, etc.

Also whats with all these newcomers signing up

Posted

I guess we just have good newcomers with a keen eye for fun.

T1g and Gilded Grace like this

Posted

Btw, one of the main reasons my last game was a huge success was because it was made in the golden era of Werewolf games, where everyone actively contributed, as well as sent in night actions quickly, so the GM could quickly resolve the night actions and get the next day phase started.

Those were good times

Posted

Solution is to attach an electric collar to everyone who joins. If they don't do their actions/contribute, they get their heads blown off.

Just a suggestion :)

T1g and Gilded Grace like this

Posted

I took a few minutes to write up most of the role abilities for the game while walking to class. Actually writing the roles themselves will take more time and won't happen until after the test.

Posted

Will do my best to contribute, but only if this game starts soon. I will be unavailable for the week of Aug 1-7, so if the game starts and I don't post during those dates, just kill me off. Or if the game takes longer to get going, (i.e. the week of August 14) I should be okay.

Posted

You're highly optimistic as to the state of Werewolf on this forum. In all likelihood you'll come back and we'll have literally just started.